Monday mornings are tough.
Who wants to wake up, leave the bed and go to work on Monday? We just want to stay in our beds and ditch the office but sadly, we cannot. Monday blues are real and we need someone or something to motivate us to get up from the bed and stay productive at work. It can be a kind person, or a cute kitty or an adorable puppy. Today, we have compiled 20 wholesome photos to make your Monday mornings brighter and better. If you are looking for Monday motivation, then you are just at the right place because this post will bring a smile to your face. So, are you ready for some fun? If yes, scroll down.
1. “When I tell her she’s cute.”
Look at how furry she is!
2. “Went for a walk the other day. This is her happy face.”
That’s her happy face while taking the Vitamin D.
3. Receiving a corgi in a mailbox is enough to make anyone happy.
4. “This is Judy. She (he?) comes to my kitchen window every day to get some almonds. I love her (him?) so much. That little smile makes me melt.”
How sweet are animals that they would come to get food from you and then they would “thank you” by giving you a smile.
5. “Quarantine, day 14. Me and my boyfriend spent the whole day setting up an art gallery for our gerbil.”
Gerbil loves his portrait.
6. Imagine seeing these three boys on your way back home.
7. He closes his eyes while smiling:
8. When your dog always wanted to sleep in your bed and you finally let him:
9. “I haven’t met my new neighbor yet, but her dogs love me.”
When the neighbor’s dogs are more friendly than your neighbors.
10. “My wife gave our son a whole chicken leg last night for dinner, the look of pure joy on his face made my whole day.”
It is the little things that can make your day brighter. You do not need to buy an expensive car or a big house or get your dream job to be happy. It is the little moments that are enough to make your day and one can not forget such precious moments. So, live in the moment.
11. When you pick a calf up and he bleps:
12. When you have a light decoration for Christmas and a random fox gets a crush on it:
13. When a ladybug wants to boop the snoot:
14. When your cat is blessed with 2 sets of ears:
15. “Max always has his tongue sticking out and looks like he’s smiling.”
How lucky is the owner of this cat to see him smiling all day long!
16. “My dad just got a kitten.”
He is treating her like a little baby. Well, he is a little baby.
17. She still loves her rubber pacifier.
18. “Puppy I found in the oilfields of West Texas. Named him Dobby”
Dobby is so tiny, cute and has big ears. What a bundle of joy!
19. When a snail tries to steal food:
20. These baby ducklings think that this doggo is their mama:
Do you lack Monday motivation? How do you get motivation for Monday mornings? Did you find our list helpful to make your Monday morning better and brighter? If yes, leave a comment down below!