The type of decisions you take is what defines you.
This statement is very true but only for all the adults of the world. As an adult, you are of a sound mind and can take your own life decisions. And the consequences of those decisions are to be faced by no one but that adult and an early realization of this is considered a fortune. But we can put this rule aside when we take kids into account. See, there is a major factor of innocence involved when it comes to kids and their choices. Kids are not of a sound mind, their brains are yet to achieve that state where they can take robust and correct decisions for themselves, hence they are considered as “dependants” of either their parents or guardians, who take those important decisions until the child is capable enough to take those responsibilities head n.
But what happens when you do provide that honorable sword to that kid? What if they are bestowed with this crazy power of decision-making? Spoiler alert: Absolute hilariousness happens.
Today we are going to look at some really poor decisions that kids made.
Scroll down below for some hilarity!
1. Let me just check out how the whole pressure mechanism pushes the bomb so far…Kaboom!
2. Here you see a “Hide and Seek” champion. Come on, honey. You are doing amazing.
3. When you are too excited to go out in the park and can’t control it so crash right into a cone and enter it as well.
4. He is probably regretting all life choices right now.
5. Collected all that sand only to dump it on himself, classic kid behavior.
6. If you look at it from a positive angle, the kid is just trying to spread some love and nothing else.
7. Now how on Earth did he manage to get himself into that situation?
Kids! You literally cannot do anything about them. This phase of life is all about trial and error, or at least that’s what it feels like from all the pictures we have seen so far. They are just testing waters, getting their hands stuck into literally anything you could think of and maybe such an experience is necessary to help mold our personalities int become adults. At least now I know, that I am not supposed to climb over a steel wire fence, and if I do, I am going to get the world’s worst wedgie. So, if anything they are only helping us develop into being the ultimate human. There, I just rationalized their dumbest life choices.
8. Oh dear Lord, protect this crazy child.
9. But Mommy, it looks better as a hat than a seat.
10. Look mom, it sticks to my face.
11. Something chaotic is about to happen in 3…2…1…
12. He knows he was never supposed to be in there.
13. Wrong Mom, honey. Wrong Mom.
14. It’s that big hole under the nose, go ahead aim for it.
I really hope you guys enjoyed this one. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section down below. If you have kids at your house, let us know if this is the same way they behave, or are they a rare fluke?