We all have shared things in our life, right? We all do that but it should be at a limit. You cannot share everything. If someone borrows something from you it doesn’t hurt unless they borrow it every time and do not care to replace it. A similar incident happened with OP, she lives in a dorm where she has a specific roommate who borrows her stuff and does not remember to replace it on her own. OP has to remind her to replace the stuff she is using but once she will buy it she will forget to buy it for the next time, despite she is richer than OP.
One day OP lost her chill when she wanted to wash clothes but surprisingly she found an empty box where she used to put her washing powder. It made her pissed off so OP came up with such a plan that she won’t bother to borrow anything from OP. The next day, OP bought a washing powder and some Dylon machine dye, mixed it, and put it in the same old box.
A week later OP came home and saw her clothes hanging with a mysterious pink color on them she tramped up to OP and asked what had she done with her clothes. OP replied she was going to dye her clothes and someone recommended that the shade would be lighter if she will mix it with the powder OP did lie about it and said why did you use this? It was been in a box with her name on it and since you haven’t replaced it I told you not to use it.
Keep on scrolling down below to read the full story and make sure to read it till the end otherwise, you are not going to get the whole idea of OP.
1. Here goes the title of this post
2. Some people are strange and weird they don’t understand the other person is getting bothered and they need to stop it
3. OP had enough when she found out that she needed to wash her clothes and the washing powder box was empty
4. OP came up with an evil plan to prevent this from happening again and again
5. A week later when OP came home she found her roommate’s clothes hanging with a mysterious pink color on them
6. A lesson learned well
7. This user is sharing a similar experience she has had
8. Sometimes people need to understand they are bothering others in a little unusual way, but they understand it well.
9. You should always think about others and you should know when someone is being bothered by you
10. Other people are living in the house too, one should be considerate of others.
11. Everyone has had similar housemates like OP, if you haven’t got such mates you are lucky!
12. What are your opinions about this?
13. A wise solution for everyone who has similar issues
14. Presenting you the simple solution
15. If she can share your things why not share her expensive things
16. Next time you are out of washing powder do not borrow it from someone else, we have already warned you guys!
17. This user has got a point
18. Anyone who is reading this has a solid plan about what to do if any of this happens to you guys
19. This guy was a total idiot!
20. A soft reminder
Let us know your thoughts about this post in the comment section below and we hope you haven’t had this kind of experience in your life but if you are going to face it you know what to do. Please share it with your friends and family. Stay tuned with Defused for more content. Thank You!
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings