Divorce can be a difficult and painful process, especially when infidelity is involved. This was the case for one man who found out that his wife had been cheating on him with a man from her hometown. In a story shared on Reddit, the man explains how he discovered the affair and exacted his revenge in a way that is both shocking and satisfying.
The man had noticed that his wife was spending a lot of time on her phone texting with her “girlfriends,” but didn’t think much of it at first. However, when he accidentally stumbled upon some questionable messages between his wife and the other man, he started paying closer attention. Over time, he discovered that his wife and the man, who he calls JBC, were making fun of him and his flaws behind his back, and that their conversations were becoming increasingly sexual.
After consulting with a lawyer and making a separation agreement, the man found out that JBC was coming to town to spend the weekend with his wife in a hotel. The man decided to take matters into his own hands and exact revenge on both of them. He withdrew half of any money in their joint accounts, redirected his paycheck to a new bank account, and printed out 75 pages of Facebook Messenger screenshots to show his wife. Keep on scrolling down below to know what happened next.
1. A pro-divorce case keep on scrolling down to read the full story
2. All this happened a few years ago
3. They were your usual suburban professional couple
4. And they were going through one of the typical married couple rough patches
5. OP noticed that she was spending a lot more time on her phone texting her “girlfriends”.
6. OP found some messages when he charged up an old Ipad for his son to use
7. OP left her some sweet notes reminding her how much he appreciated her
8. His wife and JBC were making fun of all of OP’s flaws, and insecurities.
9. OP managed to take some screenshots but missed a good bit of the messages
10. OP says that he wasn’t emotionally capable of confronting her
11. OP took a day off and spent some time soul-searching, drinking, and trying to figure out what to do.
12. OP knew that there was no going back from this
13. OP consulted a lawyer
14. OP found out that JBC was coming to town to spend a weekend of quality time with his wife in a pretty nice hotel
15. The next OP’s wife was buttering him up and wanting to take a spa weekend with the girls to relax
16. OP had his lawyer draft a strong separation agreement
17. OP took the day off, and withdraw half of any money in any accounts they were joined on, leaving her half alone.
18. She texted him telling him that she loves him and OP told her to have fun
19. OP showed up at the hotel at 8:30
20. Nice bluff OP!
21. Not even two minutes and OP sees his wife walking out of the elevator
22. OP said he is not here to argue
23. OP gave her a check for half of the money in the market account
24. OP gave her a separation agreement that he thinks was more than fair considering what was going on
25. OP bounced out of the lobby and he could hear her having a breakdown
26. She texted and called over and over again wanting to talk but OP just turned the phone off!
27. And after a whole week she wanted to have a real talk for the first time
28. She was sorry and she wanted another chance
29. OP tells her that she needs to set up marriage counseling on her own at a time that works for him
30. three nights a week
31. OP and she went to counseling, which consisted of her working through her issues with the therapist trying to figure out why she did what she did
32. OP says he was never going to give another chance
33. OP got diagnosed with depression and PTSD
34. After sin months of therapy OP told her that he couldn’t forgive her
35. Once the divorce was filed OP needed the kids to want to stay with him
36. Kids wanted to stay with Dad in the house they grew up in
37. OP got the primary custody of the kids
38. Now for the last two OP has gotten to live in the house with his kids
39. In the eyes of OP’s kids he is the patron saint of fatherhood
40. And in the eyes of his ex-wife he is the one that got away
41. That is never going to happen
42. poor hotel staff for real
43. For real, OP should find someone new he deserves it.
44. This surely is brutal and impressive
45. This was a pro revenge
This was it, folks, this was the story let us know what you think about it down below in the comments section, and make sure to like and share this article with your friends and family and stay tuned for more content like this with Defused. Thank You!
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings