Marriage is not an easy ride.
There can be complications but it is up to the couple to make it work. Marriage can be whatever you make it. It can be difficult and complicated or it can be a fun challenge that you and your partner will be determined to clear. Nobody talks about the little moments that we experience in our married lives. Sure, a lot of people talk about weddings or huge marital issues but no one notices the little everyday details that one seems to enjoy in marriage. A marriage can be fun if you want it to be. You are married to your best friend and get to have sleepovers every day. How can that not be fun? You will experience new types of problems that you and your partner will work together to solve.
Artist Guy Elnathan illustrates these little moments perfectly in his comic series “Chronicles Of Us.” The comics consist of scenes that he has witnessed with his wife and newborn baby. The couple has silly moments that they enjoy and cherish and this is exactly what we needed. The comics are also funny. So if you were looking for something to make you laugh today, you have come to the right place. Scroll down below to read the comics.
1. You do as the wife says.
2. Baby dialled the wrong number here.
3. Now we can have both burgers and pizza!
4. The baby is taking its time.
5. Stop whining, you get to cuddle your wife every night. A lot of people can’t say that.
6. Guys are really simple.
7. They were talking to your wife.
8. It’s an emergency!
9. What a nice life.
10. You can always try again later.
11. Write your ideas down.
12. It’s lovely when your husband takes care of you during your period.
13. No, you’re not.
14. Unforgivable act!
15. Marrying for icecream? Count me in.
These comics are so wholesome. They show the everyday things one goes through when they are married. Every day is not sunshine and rainbows but we can make it work. Guy’s comics seem to show the brighter side of things and it makes us feel good to see him so happy with his little family. Scroll down below to see the rest of the comics.
16. We’re done when I say we’re done.
17. Now I have to finish them all!
18. Always listen to your partner’s problems.
19. Be wise with your words.
20. No more Nintendo?
21. What gives you feelings of power?
22. Is a plastic baby really going to work?
23. You will need them eventually.
24. Mothers are so strong.
25. We’re all scared of growing old.
26. Please don’t do that.
27. Alternative to “poop.”
28. Let me imagine my fake scenarios in peace.
29. Please support artists.
30. Go back.
What do you think of these comics? Can you relate to them? Do you think married life can be fun and easy like these comics? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.