For decades people have continuously enforced these meaningless stereotypes on different breeds of dogs that affect how other people perceive and treat them. But in many cases these stereotypes are so far from reality that it feels kind of ridiculous to see people actually believe them.
One of these stereotypes is that Bull Terriers (because of what their appearance suggests) are dangerous and mean little creatures that show no mercy. What’s funny is that this statement could not have possibly been more wrong. These precious little dogs, like all dogs, have their own special traits that make them very admirable and unique.
We believe that people should rethink their false opinions about Bull Terriers and start to see these little angels for what they truly are. For that purpose we’ve collected proof that illustrates the true nature of a Bull Terrier and hopefully will make you understand just how adorable these dogs can be.
1. They really know how to get themselves their cuddles.
“Personal space? Never heard of it.”
2. They have such big contagious smiles.
3. They can be terribly impatient but that’s okay who likes to be late to things anyway.
4. They’re very big fans of getting their beauty sleep before going back to making everyone’s lives better again.
5. Sometimes Terriers don’t like to cuddle.
6. They always get into this very “threatening” pose.
7. They look so adorable. Aren’t they?
8. They can take a nap anywhere anytime no matter what.
9. They settle into your house’s atmosphere as if they’ve lived there for longer than you have.
10. Their muzzles are as threatening as sunflowers.
11. Some of them also love to be around plants.
Every breed in this universe is unique and have special features that make them special and different from others. Likewise, in dogs breed we have Bull Terriers that are known for some of their characteristics. These dogs are not very known or recognized due to some myths. But the fact is, they are irreplaceable and are mostly adored. They are one-of-a-kind and special breed. Let’s have a look at some more pictures of these adorable dogs:
12. They love to play around so much.
13. They don’t mind sharing their place with others.
14. They are filled with so much energy.
15. They love to play around even when it’s cold outside.
16. They get along so well with other dogs.
17. It should be illegal to not pet a dog when they look like this.
18. Look at that very scary tongue.
19. They make you go “Aww” like other fluffy babies.
20. They’re so well disciplined and obedient.
21. They love taking naps and human company.
22. They love to smile and get excited and happy so easily.
23. They love to cuddle and it’s impossible not to have your heart melted when you see them being as cuddly as they love to be.
Do you own a Bull Terrier? If yes, what characteristic you do you like the most of them? Do share the picture of your Bull Terrier with us in the comments section below. We would love to hear your thoughts on them.