Sometimes it takes only one look and glance from a pooch or a few seconds with a kitty to realize that animals are capable of bonding with people. Our typical companions demand a lot of attention and plainly enjoy spending time with us. Well, each creature in this planet needs a lot of attention, affection, and devotion.
Over the past few years we have developed relationships with various species of animals such as dogs, cats, rabbits, and farm animals. Anyone who has ever owned a pet understands that they are capable of unconditional love, which is normally only seen between a person and its kids.
To brighten your day, we’ve selected the best 20 heartwarming photographs of these four-legged babies who are madly in love with their owners.
1. The personal space that was once in her life has ended after adopting this cutie.
“Was told by the shelter that he’d probably take a few weeks to get used to me. This happened within a few hours of him being home.”
2. This woman is definitely living her dream life.
“Browsing Reddit with a friend is always more fun.”
3. That is the most adorable kitty smile I’ve ever seen.
“My boyfriend and I just picked up our little rescue kitten, and I can’t tell who’s happier!”
4. His eyes show how much he absolutely loves cuddles.
“I’ve taken hundreds of photos of Cabbage, but this has got to be the best one.”
5. When you get a dog as a pet but turns out that you’re the the real pet.
“I pet you now, hooman.”
6. Free massages and hugs all the time, where do I sign up for this?
“Milly and me — there are times I honestly forget she’s there.”
7. This is super wholesome. I hope this doggo gets an honorary degree.
“My best friend went to every class with me and helped me graduate.”
8. This smile exhibits that he definitely won the game.
“Here is a picture of me and my bearded dragon, Bowser, playing my PS4.”
9. Nala looks absolutely endearing in that sweater.
“Nala always wants to be close to me.”
10. This is literally life goals.
“My dad lives alone in the Australian bush and cares for a family of wild kangaroos. He just sent me this photo.”
11. Who could say no to snuggles with this beautiful feline.
“Every night, she meows at us until we hold her like this.”
12. That is one kind hearted doggo.
“My puppy brings me toys when I’m pooping so I don’t get bored.”
If you own a pet, you receive endless smooches, kisses, hugs, and cuddles from your little tiny pup whether you ask for them or not. That’s how a pet owner’s life goes on. Cats, dogs, and reptiles all have so much love to give to their owners that they make our world a bit smoother
13. Free cuddles and snuggles everywhere!
“I was alone when I fell asleep, but I guess they wanted to join in on the fun.”
14. Stray cats always make the best pets.
“We started leaving food out for a stray cat at work. Now she won’t leave us alone.”
15. Awww!! My eyes just teared up looking at this cutie pie waiting for his family.
“This is how my dog waits for my family to get home.”
16. It’s never too late to change your mind. Cats are marvelous creatures.
“At 62 years old, I decided to get over my ’I don’t like cats’ phase. Here is the result so far…”
17. This cat acting like a lifeguard is the most hilarious yet cute thing on the internet.
“He’s making sure I don’t drown on my pee break.”
18. Having a cuddle buddy is the best thing in the world.
19. Two sweet souls. This bond is so precious.
“My grandpa lives alone, and this cat brings him so much joy with moments like this.”
20. Meow! Feed me hooman. Feed me now!!
“What my family sees vs what I see first thing when I wake up every day”
21. This doggo acting as a guard is inestimable.
“My dog takes care of my dad when he’s alone.”
22. This cat deserves a raise.
“I was having a bad day at work so the cat decided to comfort me.”
23. This pup has better table manners than most people. And it is super adorable.
“My boy and I had the best Thanksgiving dinner.”
Do you own a pet? If yes, what’s the most adorable moment you have captured of your furry baby? Do share the picture with us in the comments section below.