Animals love being silly and if your pet animal is a silly-dude, you are very lucky.
Animals are amazing and they are perfect. Yes, yes, I know nothing is perfect but I don’t think you’ve spent time with an animal if you think that way. They literally are the key to every human’s happiness, one way or the other they manage it. Animals are blessed with the ability to make anyone smile and laugh and I think we all should be extremely grateful for their existence and care for them for as long as we can.
When an animal decides to devote its life to its owner, trust me, nothing else means anything of great importance to them, except its owner’s happiness, joy, and health. Their loyal asses would do anything in their power to achieve that. And if they don’t have the required power, they shall conjure it up from the dark world if required. By darkworld I am obviously referring to them being extremely silly and funny and taking our breath away with that adorableness that consequently follows after.
Let’s enjoy some of these silly pet animal moments shared by their owners on the internet.
Scroll down below to enjoy!
1. When has a cat ever shown looks other than the ones you see in this image when you try to get them to bath? Not ever and never will.
It’s like they heard some crazy-ass news like “You’re adopted” or “They adopted you, not the other way around.” or something like that.
Via Jennifer Tasso
2. If you can’t physically have them, make theirs like your own.
Modern problems require modern solutions and this male cat deserves a Novel prize for its solution.
Via Mariel Stgo
3. Who said you need to sign legal papers in order to adopt an animal. You just need to look in their eyes with purity.
Aww, just look at that hammy trying so hard with those eyes to get in.
Via Laura Walthall
4. For sure if your cat sleeps on a stove, it loves that stove with all its heart…or it’s Milo who lost her way and got interrupted by your sexy stove.
Via Deborah Wolter
5. You could say they have a special thing for grandmas…just like every other dog on this planet so nothing to worry about here.
If you have a grandma and a minimum of 3 doggos in your possession, you shall have seen a dog pile on grandma at least once in your life.
6. Kitty Sunny is not at all abnormal…don’t we all love that whirring sound of the printer?
It fascinates me quite a lot. Sunny and I have a lot in common.
7. Are you sure your Pumpkin is laughing and has not just seen a successful simulation of how to kill you in your sleep without your wife noticing?
8. It was a last-minute safe!
Via Ada Hickman
9. Hold on a minute, did we really just find a cat who enjoys a bath instead of hating it?
Via Elena Hahn
10. Aww, poor girl. You could’ve had her have a taste, Kim. This is absurd. The dog community shall soon lodge a lawsuit against you.
Via Kim Penwell
Oh my Lord, I am so grateful for these animals to exist. All of these reactions and actions are literally so silly and funny but the purity in all these is what makes them that much more special and we are so glad their owners shared these stories with us.
11. This is what happens when you see heaven but you’re still alive.
It is anything but heaven, my sweet Hannah.
Via Marty Grenhart
12. I wish Monkey the best of recovery.
13. We are all as surprised as she is.
14. Catoga: The real route to a relaxed life.
15. If your dog loves mud, it’s a real adventurous floof!
Via Samm Black
16. Hmm, what true satisfaction looks like.
Via Renee Elizabeth
17. Stuck in its own act. Classic cat behavior.
18. Oh my god, when your animal decides to devote a portion of its life to make you smile, and laugh, you, my friend, have struck a full-on jackpot.
Via Beth Herren
19. They make everything comfortable. Their bones reshape accordingly.
Via Lori Bailey
20. All levels of dumbness must’ve been broken by a mile in order for your doggo to react like this.
Via Anita L. Russell
Involvement in happiness is key to an amazing life. I really hope you guys enjoyed it. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section down below.