The world is full of emotionless people.
It really infuriates me how sometimes people act so insensitive and inconsiderate towards others. Sometimes our own family fails to understand us or help us instead they make us feel like a bad guy. Owning any kind of pet is a huge responsibility that not everyone can handle, it is exactly like having a child of your own but much more complicated because animals are very difficult to understand. They take time to adjust to their new home and new habits. If you can not handle all of the ups and downs of having a pet then do yourself a favor, spare the poor animal any stress and leave them alone.
It is the kind of commitment you can not just break easily. You can not just get fed up with the creature and abandon it to let it fend for itself on the streets when you have given the habit of having food served on their plates. Pets rarely survive living on the streets. This woman shared her story on Reddit about how her family went against her spending money on her dog’s operation and asked for people there to help her out with advice on how to handle her inconsiderate family. Keep on scrolling down to read the whole story…
1. She posts this on Reddit asking everyone’s advice on a very delicate matter.
Image Credit: sciencemint
2. She explains that unfortunately, her 11 year old dog got diagnosed with skin cancer and needed surgeries to remove the lumps.
3. She tells that her family is against her spending money on the dog’s operation because they cost a lot even though she is not asking anyone to pay the bills.
4. Of course, it will hurt the owner to even think about not helping out their beloved furry baby and just leave it in pain to die.
5. People just think about themselves and they get shameless too, which is what exactly happened here.
6. She ends her posts with this question and wants some advice,
This is really awful, this is heartbreaking and extremely horrible! No one should go through this kind of pain. The poor girl is stressed about her dog’s health and her inconsiderate family is not helping but adding more pressure on her. She must be really upset and disappointed. She needs support and someone to encourage her to do the best she can to save the furry baby’s life. At least, she should keep trying until she can not so she will not feel guilty about not being a good enough person, the kind of person who values money more than their loved ones. This is so pathetic. Keep on scrolling down to read what people advised her…
7. Exactly. It is your money, you can do whatever you want with it. No one has the right to stop you. After all, you are doing a good deed.
Image Credit: 3Heathens_Mom
8. This was such a sweet comment.
Image Credit: IOnlyUseTheCommWheel
9. Totally correct. You should definitely give it a try. At least, you would not slowly die regretting by thinking what if the money could have saved the dog.
Image Credit: jrebney
10. I agree with the last line 100%.
Image Credit: waywithwords
11. Yes, just keep things to yourself. You do not need anyone’s approval.
Image Credit: 3TipsyCoachman3
I agree with the comments, she should definitely try her best and help her beloved pet who is in need of it. The pet was there for it in times no one else was so this is exactly how she needs to return the favor even though our pets never love us to gain anything from it. What are your thoughts on this matter? Share your opinion in the comments down below…