Most of us consider our pets to be members of our family. Even experts agree that forming a link with a pet is beneficial to one’s physical and mental health. Our readers, on the other hand, have reported that some men are hesitant to buy a puppy or cat. Despite this, they fall in love with these sweet little fluff balls far more than they could have imagined. Before buying a pet, no one knows the bond we get to create with our pets and the sense of companionship we get from them. If any of you have hesitated before buying a pet, you can relate to the following stories.
Our defused family wowed us with swoon-worthy photographs of the men in their lives who melt when they see their furry pals, and we can’t wait to share them with you. Following are 18 such pictures of men who did not want to buy e pet, a cat, or a dog at first, but fell in love with them after getting them. Let’s watch these stories and make our day better.
1. “My husband didn’t want a cat. I got one anyway. Now she has nothing to do with me and adores my husband.”
2. “My boyfriend 30 minutes after saying ’you better not have got another kitten.’”
3. “He did NOT want a dog, but finally agreed.”
4. “My dad said ’no dogs.’ Not only did we get her, but he kept one of her puppies too.”
5. This is the kitten I said no to, can’t believe she snuggled up on me every day now
6. When you say you don’t want a cat. But now you both are best friends.
7. My husband said no you can’t bring a puppy home and if you do I’m taking her back. One year later:
8. “My foster fail: Because my husband didn’t want to adopt him to someone else.”
9. He was a dog person all his life but now he is in love with his newly adopted cat. How cute
10. “I don’t want a dog.” — Husband
And now these two can’t be separated
11. “We don’t need a third dog. This is the third dog.”
12. Husband: Absolutely NO more goats! Also husband:
I love how the goat is dressed up in a cute way, Do you too?
13. The person who did not want a puppy vs the same person who is in love with one
14. “My husband, a life-long cat hater! Yeah, whatever!”
15. He used to hate cats but now he is in love with his cat and spends a great amount of time together
16. “My boyfriend hates cats but I came home with one. He says he still hates cats, but Betty is ok.”
17. “Our cat had kittens. Hubby said we aren’t keeping one. Same day I took this photo. He fell in love with them all. We kept one.”
18. “My boyfriend: ‘No discussion — we’re not getting a rabbit!’”
What are your thoughts on this article? Xan you also relate to these stories? Share your feedback on this one and stay tuned for more.