Epic dark humor for you comic lovers!
Elliot Fairweather is an artist based in a small town in the United States called Delaware has created amazing webcomics that are extremely funny with their touch of dark humor and interesting plotlines. His webcomics known as Dogs on the 4th has everything including amazing humor, strange satire, dark and unexpected endings that will blow your mind and give you a great laugh. The artist’s only inspiration is making people laugh and cheer up by his work, this artist is no less than a comedian himself considering his talent and unique sense of humor.
His work is very popular even though there are not many fans of dark humor out there. He has reached around 54.3k followers on Instagram, his fans are very supportive and appreciate his hard work. Make sure to follow him and support him on all social media. We have collected a bunch of his comics to show you how amazing it is, I am sure by the end of it you will be a laughing mess. Keep on scrolling down to see them…
1. Kevin’s got bad blood.
2. We all tend to ignore signs from God.
3. This woman has no chill.
4. At least he was nice enough to give him stitches.
5. What is with that boiling temper, Sun?!
6. Now I know how to get rid of them in a zombie apocalypse.
7. Just a daily reminder by a loving, caring wife.
8. That man is extremely violent.
9. I love the wordplay, so clever.
10. No, that is not fine!
11. You are such a pervert, Mr. Calculator!
12. He took that too literally.
13. It do be like that sometimes.
14. Well, she asked for it.
15. The monster did not have to humiliate John like that, it was too harsh.
Absolutely hilarious, the man is a great comedian and a genius! I loved every piece of work so far all of them made me laugh hysterically. I loved the harshness of sarcasm in them. Even though some of them were a tad bit inappropriate they still manage to make me laugh. It is not an easy job, to be able to put a smile on someone’s face is way more difficult than it may sound. Comedians and artists like these do not get enough appreciation. Keep on scrolling down to see more of these funny comics…
16. No, sir, he definitely does not mean gray.
17. I am in the ghetto. Ratata!
18. It took me a minute.
19. Good one!
20. What a mastermind he is.
21. Yeah, right…they are toys.
22. What a useless accountant!
23. Very confusing, indeed.
24. Now that was unexpected.
25. The original german shepherd, you fool.
26. Aww, poor doggo.
27. No one can resist those eyes!
28. Uh, oh…
29. Wow, I also had no idea what that button was used for.
30. Ew, I would pass out!
I had no idea that I would love these comics this much, truly won my heart and made me laugh countless times. I had no idea that dark humor was my thing but this artist has definitely made me a fan of his work. Which comic did you find the funniest out of them all? Let us know in the comments down below…