Customer service is not easy. You face so many different kinds of people on a daily basis and they all have to be dealt with in different ways. Things tend to work smoothly when all regulations and policies are understood and followed by all parties. When one of the parties refuses to comply, well then blunders take place, and all sorts of dramas ensue.
Today, we have a story coming at you guys by a person who worked for a valet company. Reddit user u/Rachel_Silver shared that they would always inform customers to let them a little in advance if they need their car ready for them as soon as they they are ready to leave. However, this big group of people, who were in town to attend a wedding, approached OP and the guy working with him to get their cars ready. No one informed the valet in advance and now it was going to take at least 20 minutes to get all the cars ready. Almost everyone in the group understood their mistake but this one entitled dad who was there with his wife and two teenage daughters just did not want to accept his mistake and put all blame on OP for causing the delay.
OP didn’t have any of his bullsh*t and snapped right back at him by quitting the job in his face and walking away. It then took near to an hour to get the group sorted.
Scroll down below to read how it all went down!
1. OP works for a valet company that seems to be ahead of things all the time. Staying organized is always good for any business.
2. One time OP was at a shift with an old guy and he was specific to mention the fact that the old guy couldn’t run because of the age factor and OP himself couldn’t do it because of an artificial hip.
3. That day guests of a wedding that took place at the event center came all at once to get their cars back. Everyone realized it was going to take time but one entitled family decided to go off on OP and the old guy for the delay.
4. OP went off at the entitled family telling them how it was their mistake that they now have to wait for a while for their car to arrive.
5. OP quit there and then in the entitled dad’s face and made the mess messier for everyone. But it was theirs to deal with now. OP had walked away.
6. Had the people informed about their timings in advance this would’ve never happened.
7. It is good to know that has a slight control over his temper now. But honestly, no one works just to get yelled at by people when you are not even wrong.
Just imagine how simple life would’ve been for everyone that day had the Dad also realized his mistake and accepted it, had he then waited patiently for his car to arrive, and had he then driven off in peace with his wife and two sh*tty daughters.
One thing though, when people knew there was a crowd gathered up, why did no one offer to help? If they wanted their cars that instantly, they could’ve just asked to valet the cars or they could’ve just asked for their car keys and located their own cars. Wow, these people were hypocrites.
Here’s what the internet had to say:
8. Crybabies. That is all I would like to say.
9. Mastering valet parking is a form of art.
10. You have a special spot for such people in the heart.
11. What that entitled dad did that day just shows what happens at his house.
12. They should have been obliterated there and then by everyone.
13. Nope, we love being authoritative.
14. That would’ve been awesome but OP didn’t want any charges pressed against him.
I really hope you guys enjoyed this one. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Stay tuned for more stories!
“Shelter dog celebrates getting adopted.”
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings