Some of the most unusual and strange baby names have come into use during the last ten years. While calling a newborn Greg or Barbara would seem strange, some of the names of these contemporary trend-setters will make you want to throw up. This (anonymous) woman mentioned in the following article completely gets the most.. hmm, unusual, baby name award. Forget brand-new baby names that have never been used before in history, like Abcde, or maybe Strawberry. i cannot understand this woman and how she became mad at all of the invitees.
Check out her online tirade as she calls out her family and friends for making fun of her unborn child and explains why she intends to cancel the baby shower party. scroll down till the end to read the full story.
1. This is the statement the pregnant mother made to tell anyone that she is calling off the baby shower
2. Here OP clarifies the reason behind her calling off the baby shower. She is mad at people talking sh*t about the unborn child
3. OP clears that what he named her child was in complete senses
4. Ths is his name. Squire Sebastian Senator
5. OP does not want to change the name of the child
6. OP’s family had been judgemental towards the baby’s name and it upset her
7. OP thinks her baby’s name will be a revolution
8. OP thinks that this name will have a great impact on the child’s life and conveys her hate to everyone who is disliking it
Now that you have read the story. it’s time for you to see what Redditors had to say on this. Read till the end to see what are other people’s opinions on this. redditors in the comments are on fire. Don’t forget to share your own opinion at the end of this article too.
10. I am laughing so hard
11. The naming choices are very poor, we must say
12. I am also thinking he will run away very soon
13. He will be ridiculed for his name all his life
14. It is really just his first name? I am wondering how will the kid survive with such a big name
15. I really did not understand the statement
16. Som Redditors really being a little too humorous
17. We all had to, brother
What is your take on the story? Do you agree with the behavior that OP showed? What would you do if you were in her situation? I think she is being a little too sentimental and the name she gave to her child is really hilarious. There was no way it was not going to be judged. Do share your opinion with us. If you want to read more such articles on our website, keep visiting us!
Time for some wholesome dog tax to make your day even better:
“Glow up of my latest dog child, he came to us 2 weeks ago not housetrained, with fleas and overgrown nails as he’d not had a walk for 6m. He’s settled into family life beautifully!”