How well-versed in your neighbors are you? It makes sense to be interested in people who live nearby, but if you want to get to know them, you can always invite them over for coffee or drop by with some baked goods to start a connection. Having neighbors who become close friends is a wonderful blessing because it ensures that you always have someone to check on the house when you’re away from home and that making plans only requires a short stroll down the street.
But regrettably, not everyone enjoys positive interactions and cordial relationships with their neighbors. We occasionally have awful neighbors who are intrusive, and critical and try to intervene.
1. OP had neighbors who had been annoying her for a long time now
2. OP let her daughter go on the playdates when the neighbors talked of it despite her dislike for them
3. It was fine at first but the daughter did not show her likeness to go anymore
4. Sharon has been asking weird and personal questions to OP’s daughter which made her dislike her
5. OP used to send her daughter with snacks
6. Sharon had been telling the daughter not to bring her own food as that’s rude
7. Sharon had been pushy towards the daughter
8. Later the playdates started happening at OP’s house upon insisting yet Sharon would come in everytime
9. Sharon told Op in front of everybody that they think she’s a bad influence as a single mother
10. OP was right about her being judgemental
11. OP tested Mike by making a fake account and he tried on her which confirmed OP’s judgment
12. OP sent the proof of Mike’s flirt with Sharon which caused him to go away from home
Everyone has a right to keep their personal affairs private, including how they choose to raise their children. Sharon should not try to smear this mother or coerce the girl into attending church with them by using the friend of her daughter. Everyone has the right to practice their chosen religion, but it is simply unacceptable to use that freedom to excuse rudeness and prejudicial behavior. Not everyone shares your values, and being religious does not make you a good person by default. In fact, I’m not sure this woman’s God would be proud of her for shaming a neighbor and trying to pry into her personal life in this situation.
Now that you have read the story. it’s time for you to see what Redditors had to say on this. It is obvious that the neighbor was judgemental and gave hateful remarks for no reason. Read till the end to see what are other people’s opinions on this. Don’t forget to share your own opinion at the end of this article too.
14. I think the same
16. What a petty revenge!
17. Can’t believe such people
What is your take on the story? Do you agree with the behavior that OP showed? What would you do if you were in her situation? I think that the cat’s owner is at fault. Do share your opinion with us. If you want to read more such articles on our website, keep visiting us!
Seems like he was eating his favorite food