Some animals love to be uninvited guests; they would come, eat, sleep and leave in the morning.
A cat owner named Meloney Blayze from Petts Wood, South East London, found a fox resting in her cat’s bed one night. She woke up at 4 am to let the family cat go out of the kitchen into the garden but she was surprised to see a fox already resting in the cat’s bed. When she was walking past the kitchen, she saw a set of big ears and she knew it was not the cat’s ears so she turned on the light to check. It was a red fox. He had made himself at home in the cat’s bed. Meloney Blayze owns a ginger cat named George. When the cat returned from a walk in the garden and saw the fox, he tried to hiss at the fox to scare it away but the fox refused to move. Scroll down to know what the cat owner did next.
1. George, the ginger cat found a fox resting in his bed when he came back from the garden in the middle of the night.
2. This beautiful fox was sleeping in the cat’s bed as if it was his bed. He refused to leave the cat bed because he was feeling cozy.
3. The cat owner Meloney Blayze was surprised to see the fox but the fox was not afraid at all. He looked her in the eyes.
4. George kept hissing at the fox but the fox didn’t move. Meloney Blayze shooed the fox and he got out of the window.
Via: Facebook / Linda Ikeji’s Blog
The fox didn’t want to leave the cozy bed but the cat wanted his bed back. Meloney lifted the bed up and tipped it out of the window. The cat owner says that the fox was tame and didn’t want to leave due to the UK’s cold weather. Stray animals also want to stay warm in such weather. This woman should leave a blanket for the fox in the garden. Scroll down to read the comments from people.
5. Leaving cat food out for the foxes to eat:
6. Let the uninvited guests decide if they want to join your family or want to drop in unannounced:
7. OP should have put out a box with a blanket for the poor animal.
8. Welcome the animal, feed him and leave the window open for him to come and go whenever he wants.
9. We hope the fox does not get close to the wrong people.
10. We hope the gorgeous animal gets the perfect home.
11. When animals suffer from toxoplasmosis, they act very tame and do not fear humans.
Have you ever had an uninvited guest at your home? What would have you done if you found a fox in your home? Let us know in the comment section down below!
Here is an adorable cat tax for you:
“I said goodbye to my best friend of 16 years today. I don’t know what to do.”