Humans are by nature social beings, and we yearn for many different sorts of interactions. Going through life alone isn’t an option for most people, and although we are quite literally hardwired to connect, let’s face it, we’re also pretty terrible at it. The bond that we so often struggle to create with ourselves has the power to enrich our days with fulfillment while also giving meaning and purpose to our existence.
An Reddit user who abandoned her boyfriend and his children at a nearby restaurant received tough advice from online commenters. Redditor u/Theotrics536 (also known as the original poster, or OP), claimed in a widely shared post on r/AmITheA**hole that the 36-year-old had demanded that she eat at every meal ever since they started dating. had to make a payment. and described the contentious fallout from his choice to remain. When my boyfriend claimed he forgot his credit card, did I really wake up and go out to eat? The post has over 3,000 comments and 17,000 upvotes have been given on the most recent day. Below is the story by OP in her own words. Don’t forget to read the comments of the Redditors at the end of the post. Scroll down to have a good time.
1. OP had a boyfriend for 9 months who has two children. They often dine out and the boyfriend forgets to bring his card everytime and OP ends up paying leaving her broke
2. When they were going out one day, OP reminded him to bring the credit card but he did not take it seriously
3. After ordering dinner for the kids, OP asked his boyfriend for the credit card to which he acte appalled
4. When he could not find the card after searching it, he asked OP to pay the bill just this time.
5. OP could not take it and walked out after grabbing her stuff; the food was on the table and she had not tasted even a bit. The boyfriend was thrilled
6. He called OP later and lashed to out to leave them at this situation
7. He yelled at her that he forgot the card and OP did the wrong thing by making them go back hungry
8. Now the boyfriend is accusing OP of not treating him and the kids right. Now OP asks the Reddit community, AITA?
You that you have read the story. it’s time for you to see what Redditors had to say on this. It is obvious that the behavior of the boyfriend was inappropriate and he reacted for no reason. He simply can’t just forget to bring a credit card every time. Read till the end to see what are other people’s opinions on this. Don’t forget to share your own opinion at the end of this article too.
9. The boyfriend is a big manipulator and the fact that he is using OP for money
10. That is also a genuine statement to be pondered at
11. What kind of man he is?
12. He simply did not forget everytime. That’s the biggest lie
What is your take on the story? Do you agree with the behavior that OP showed? What would you do if you were in her situation? I think that OP should have understood his boyfriend’s reckless behavior in the first place. He was being an a-hole all the time and there should be no compromise made on this. If you want to read more such articles on our website, keep visiting us.
Here’s a bonus dog tax for you all to make your day even better!