Never think you know everything. Because the reality may be the exact opposite and it has the power to make you forget everything you think you know. It can be terrible for you so try your best to never make assumptions at random, even if you do make assumptions they should be somewhat calculated. Other than that, try to gather as much information as you possibly can before you move toward the decision-making process.
Reddit user u/pepperbell works in a school that makes it mandatory for the students to put in a “work-study” day. The students have to go into an organization and shadow an executive, a manager, and sorts. OP went to his father’s company to shadow a program director, Veronica. Veronica was extremely rude to OP and to everyone else in the program there as well. She had no idea OP was the CEO’s son and assumed he was a client.
When she finally got to know who OP was, she had no idea what to do. OP told his father everything about her, that she had been a rock solid b*tch to him and everyone else all the time, and that she does not deserve to be in the position she is in. The CEO took action and Veronica lost her job.
The story was posted by OP on the infamous subreddit “I Don’t Work Here Lady“. The page has got over 1.3 million members so you know the stories on this page are bound to be good.
Scroll down below to read how it all went down.
1. You won’t believe how big of a mistake this woman made mistaking this kid for a client.
2. OP was going to do his work-study day at his father’s company.
3. OP got tasked to shadow Veronica, the program director.
4. Veronica mistreated OP right from the start. A time came when OP got fully fed up and asked her to sign his form so he could be done with it.
5. Veronica was still very misbehaving but within this badmouthing, OP found out she had mistaken him for a client…she had no idea who OP actually was.
6. And the CEO arrives at the scene.
7. She has no idea OP is the CEO’s son. Things are about to go downhill for this woman.
I cannot stop laughing. She has no idea what is about to hit her. Things will turn around on her the way they never have on anyone. That is why I say you never assume. Sometimes the person you assume to be an employee or a client may actually turn out to be your CEO’s son.
I cannot wait to see Veronica’s reaction when she finally gets to know the truth about OP. Scroll down below to continue reading!
8. The big reveal! Veronica could not believe what had just happened.
9. No sir, he did not.
10. As soon as OP and his father leave the building, he tells everything about Veronica to him…all the bad things she had been doing at the facility.
11. A righteous removal.
Here are some of the comments shared on the story:
12. It truly was beautiful to read.
13. It was all her own doing, there is no doubt about that.
14. Bad hiring/promotion decisions from up top.
15. The kid had to tattle, it was very important.
I really hope you guys enjoyed this one. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Stay tuned for more stories!
“This is my new dog, Blu. His tongue sticks out like this all the time.”