You can’t help wondering once you hear someone speak about their partnership with their own pet. If you have had the good fortune to possess a dog or another pet that visitors adore, you’ll comprehend what the adult is going to refer to.
You’ll recognize that the old saying “dogs are a man’s best friend” is completely true. People have lived with dogs for tens of thousands of years. Once you have earned their trust they become all yours, they require nothing but love and attention,
Offered how long that really is, it’s really no surprise that humans and dogs have a relationship strong enough even to apply as homies. The vast majority of dog owners, like the OP in today’s story, consider their dog to be a member of the family. Animals offer us unwavering companionship and love because they are absolutely incredible. So why would someone want to get let go of one?
That’s precisely what a commenter named e s found herself in. This 16-years woman lives with her family and pays 50 percent of all living costs, such as grocery shopping.
The OP does have a dog who she lavishes attention on, but her mom and dad regard this as a flaw. It came to a point where her mom decided to get rid of the dog because she believes “I am not obviously searching for a father because my dog takes up too much of my attention.”
That’s the situation u/Superb Prior 1641 found herself in. This 27-year-old woman is living with her parents and takes twice everything in the house, which includes groceries.
The OP does have a dog which she adores, but her parents consider this a flaw. It got to the point where her mom decided to get rid of the dog even though she believes “I am not actively looking for a husband even though my dog takes up a significant portion of my attention.” Keep on scrolling down below and make sure you read it till the end.
1. Let us know people?
2 . I favor her corporation over that of lost friends btw he should pay rent
3. OP pays about 50% of everything in the house
4. Yeah one can call the cops when he or she can’t find his or her dog
5. OP is absolutely right according to me now you have to let us know in the comments
7. She was clearly not seeing things properly
8. They destroyed OP’s trust and they cannot win it back now
9. Yeah that’s what my question is
10. Words of wisdom
11. Reddit is the best place one can ask for any advice
12. Everybody is saying OP here is not the A-hole they did wrong to OP
13. This is hilarious and too accurate lol
14. They shouldn’t have given your dog
16. This is a toxic situation I repeat this is a toxic situation
17. It’s a lot of drama here
18. I’m PRETTY JOHN WICK?
19. It’s your job for god sake it’s not yo problem anymore
22. OP”s mom reacted totally absurd
23. It’s not only about the dog
25. They were absolutely and clearly taking advantage of you