The best course of action when you observe a crime like a robbery, an assault, or another form of criminal activity is to call the police. Any threat that someone considers severe must obviously be disclosed. But occasionally, people make threats to contact the police for silly and pointless reasons. A crazed nutcase was present. When this woman noticed a strange man feeding whipped cream to his dog, she considered calling the police. If you want to learn more, scroll down!
The user u/hedgybaby used the r/dog subreddit to discuss the absurd circumstance he encountered while taking his dog on vacation. When a woman mocked him and said, “You should be ashamed of yourself,” he allowed his dog to lick some whipped cream off of his finger. Below is the story by OP in her own words. Don’t forget to read the comments of the Redditors at the end of the post. Scroll down to have a good time as this story really comes with a fun part.
1. OP went to a restaurant where he ordered a dessert with whipped cream and fed it to his dog with his finger as the dog loves whipped cream
2. The woman on the other table taunted OP for doing this and mumbled things in French which OP could not understand, just that they were negative things
3. OP’s mom is a Karen so he was experienced in handling such women. When the waiter asks to check what’s happening and calms the woman down. OP teases her by doing the same thing again to see her reaction and enjoy it
You that you have read the story. it’s time for you to see what Redditors had to say on this. It is obvious that the woman was short tempered and reacted for no reason. Read till the end to see what are other people’s opinions on this. Don’t forget to share your own opinion at the end of this article too.
4. We all are really feeling sad for OP as it must have ruined his mood for a little bit. Everyone should control themselves if they are short-tempered
5. Really loved the part where OP gave the dog another bite of cream and it boiled the Karen up
6. Provking people is not good, at least in my opinion. But some people really don’t understand things so you have to deal them, their way to not ruin your mood
7. That’s true and I cannot agree more
What is your take on the story? Do you agree with the behavior that OP showed? What would you do if you were in her situation? I think the lady should not have yelled at him and minded her own business. I mean, after all, it’s his dog and he better knows how to treat him. No one should be too nosy that it becomes annoying specially strangers in a public place. If you want to read more such articles on our website, keep visiting us! Stay tuned for more. Keep supporting.