Well, this is a big “nope” for sure.
After watching Child’s Play and Anabelle, I think we have all changed our perspectives about dolls. There was always something eerie about them. Ever since I was a child, I never thought dolls were cute or adorable, even if they were completely normal and were wearing pretty clothes. Maybe because I grew up watching Child’s Play, I just thought my dolls would come to life in the middle of the night like the Chucky doll and try to kill me in my sleep. My mother used to ask me to put my dolls to sleep with me in my bed but I would throw them away. I would also hate if anybody gifted me dolls on my birthdays. They just don’t sit right with me. I’m sure I’m not the only one.
These black and white pictures of creepy dolls were taken back in 2013 and 2014. Most of these dolls were found in second-hand trade sales or attic sales. First question, who the heck would buy these?! Why do you want to put your house and life in danger? Just look at them! They’re horrible!
If you liked dolls before, we’re going to change that for you. Scroll down below to see some abandoned dolls that will give you nightmares:
1. They don’t even have clothes on.
2. If I hear any sound coming from this doll, I’m making a run for it.
3. Why does it have such a human-like face?
4. Nope. Keep moving.
5. I’m convinced he will come to life any second.
6. Someone probably crushed it while trying to fight it off.
7. Her hair reminds me of Samara from The Ring.
Even though these dolls are from 2013 and 2014, their conditions suggest that they are much older than that. Their hair is ruined, some of them have cracked faces, and some have lost their clothes. And even though some are in good condition, there is just something about their faces that is just so unsettling. You wouldn’t want to buy any of these from an attic sale. They are up for sale for a reason. Scroll down below if you want to see more:
8. This might be cute to some, but it is evil to us.
9. This doll’s face just screams “murder.”
10. She looks angry.
11. Why doesn’t it have proper eyes? Why?
12. Look at the paint chipping off.
13. I’m out of here.
14. This is straight-up nightmare material.
15. Doesn’t the shadow remind you of the Chucky doll from Child’s Play?
Would you ever buy any of these dolls? If not, we completely understand. If yes, are you in your right mind? Share your thoughts on these creepy dolls with us in the comments below. And we apologise for the nightmares.