Lucky accidents are rather less likely to occur than unlucky accidents that we often attend to more often than others. From missing our morning bus on a rainy Monday to having coffee spilled on the brand new white shirt that was bought from the store yesterday, we are so consumed with our bad luck that we fail to consider the good things that are happening around us at the same time too. Such things might be the world’s way to put a smile on your face and as long as it does, who would mind that, am I right?
Today, we have gathered 15 pictures of such lucky accidents that have occurred just in case someone did not notice it while it was happening.
1. Coincidence or the most adorable candid shot?
“I caught my two-week-old son’s very first laugh on camera.” The child seems to be enjoying its life at that moment.
2. Best friends reunited in the most cutest way!
“After almost 20 years of playing Xbox together, I met my Best Man for the first time this weekend.”
3. The cat just appears out of nowhere.
“We were in a panic because couldn’t find our black cat, then suddenly…”
4. They found love in a hopeless place.
“My daughter 10 years ago, someone else had a kitten in a laundry basket… so this happened.” That is just pure joy that they both are having their moment, doesn’t matter what the place might be.
5. Just cuz they arent friends does not mean they cannot share the same cozy bed.
“My cats are not really friends but suddenly I found them sleeping next to each other.”
6. The photobomb is rather innocent indeed.
“I was taking a picture of my garden and suddenly saw my neighbor’s dog photo bombing! It’s one of my favorite pictures now.”
7. Wife isn’t home and you’re sad? No worries, your pet can still make you smile!
“I was sad to miss my wife this morning, but was happy to see my baby sleeping in her place.” Just because you don’t wake up next to your wife, you can wake up next to your buddy.
8. The dog is in complete shock as to how and why this happened.
“My dog ate pumpkin guts last year, then accidentally planted a very prolific poo garden.”
9. Now this is called “preserving the memories”
“When I was 6, I accidentally stepped into wet concrete in our backyard, my father decided to keep my footprint, I’m 23 now.”
Well, we hope that you are enjoying these accidents. And if you think it ends are, nope sir. It doesn’t. We still have a few more to go so we would suggest that you keep scrollin’ until the end!
10. Such a beautiful moment and damn the nature is mesmerizing.
“I accidentally took a photo of this couple last Saturday. Hope they see it someday.”
11. The plant couldn’t see, so…
“Found that my plant pot can hold my glasses.” This is surely a nerdy hack.
12. Childhood reminders from the past…
“Found a whole tub of Beanie Buddies in my attic today. It has successfully made my week!”
13. If only accidents like these could happen with all the trips to Taco Bell.
“This week at work has been very hectic. I went to Taco Bell for my weekly stress meal, and they accidentally gave me an extra burrito.”
14. This picture has just a lot in common.
“Today we made friends with a lovely 90-year-old man called Peter who had just lost his tooth. He and my son have that in common…”
15. This is just such a cute sight to see.
“On a walk through a local forest preserve, came across this family of baby raccoons. They saw me and scurried up this tree.” They surely know how to impress their audience.
Lucky accidents are surrounded by us only if we are sharp enough to notice the similarities and differences that surround us on a daily basis. Has something of this sort ever occurred to you to take a moment and just think about the coincidences? Let us know down in the comments below!