These animals are basically humans in disguise.
Animals. A species that are highly intelligent, can be absolutely deadly, and extremely adorable at the same time. They are very unique in their own ways, and from one another as well.
Animals come in all sorts of shapes and sizes. On average, an African bush elephant is about 10.5 feet tall. Compare that to a normal wild cat which is only about a foot tall, on average. And they love to be the bosses of their territories as well. Your fate would be very predictable if you just casually walk into a lion’s den, without any notice. And it’s the same with the humans as well. We’ve got very strict laws against trespassing anyone’s private property.
So there are some similarities, but of course in their own ways. Humans cannot outperform animals in their fields, that is for sure. But animals are too cool to give up, they have actually managed to surpass humans in terms of intelligence, on numerous occasions. Remember that Chimp who won a memory test against a human? Exactly, what other proof do you need? There’s a parrot, African Grey, who can learn and speak up to 1000 words. That’s insane. Pigeons always trackback to their home no matter how far away.
And it’s not just intelligence where they outperform us, they are super good at mimicking us as well. The following pictures of these animals acting just like humans are so fun and cute.
We promise they will make your day better.
1. Tiny cutie doing his daily chores.
2. “Son, it’s been 30 minutes. We have to go to a very important meeting soon.”
3. “Yes! Yes! Yes! I am forever yours, hun.”
4. When you realize it’s Sunday after getting fully ready for school and walking mommy up for breakfast.
5. He’s a master with the chords when it comes to playing an imaginary guitar.
6. “Time to fill the belly up.”, says the cute kitty every other hour.
7. Issa nice sunny day to check out some birds.
8. “Which one a’ yous beat my son? Name em’ or ya all face the wrath!”
9. “Coming honey! Just one last email.”
11. Swish….and that’s a 3 pointer for the hammies!
12. “Where to guys?” “I heard, there’s a really good doggo-cafe just around the block. Let’s go there.”
This has been such a fun trip so far looking and laughing at these pictures. They all look so adorable, and natural that you can’t stay from being in awe. And remember that thing about outperforming humans? That elephant up there might have worried some big art guns out there.
13. This frog is formulating his post-retirement plan in his head.
14. “Another damn road to cross. Why is it so hard? Just make us a damn bridge, hoomans.”
15. Voila! It’s a masterpiece.
16. Their long-due plan to sail around the world is finally in motion. Just one final nudge to the boat.
17. “Awww, did you guys kiss?”
18. “Alright everyone, say Woooof!”
19. “Yo! I need 2 beers and a medium-rare steak. Right now!”
20. “Shutup! There is no way. Then? Then? Then?”
21. “Can’t understand a word, lemme try my glasses.” Well, have you tried considering the fact that the book is written in English language and not woof language?
22. This cutie is all over the place. Pull it together, hahaha!
23. He’s all set to binge-watch Godfather tonight.
And that is all from these adorable animals who almost convinced us that they are human. Regardless of the fact that who is better than the other, it is such a joy to watch these animals express themselves so openly. We cannot imagine a world without these creatures, they deserve our utmost respect.
We really hope you enjoyed these pictures as much as we did curate them for you guys. Does your jaw need a little therapy after this? Feel free to comment your thoughts down below.