Animals are not always the brightest creatures.
Smart or not, they are greatly entertaining either way. You are really lucky if you have got a pet at home. Their silly antics will keep you entertained all day long. They will run around the house, make silly noises, and do funny things out of the blue that you never expected. With a pet, you just never know what the new day is going to bring. Animals are full of surprises. They will do things that you never thought they were capable of doing and it will make you crack up. Having a pet will also keep you busy. You will have to care for them, feed them, and groom them, but that is not the only thing that you will stay busy doing. You will also spend a lot of time playing with your pet. They would love to chase you around, play fetch, and take walks with you but the game that every single pet loves the most is hide-n-seek. It does not matter if it is a cat, dog, or bunny. All of them love hiding and waiting for their human parent to look for them. It is something that comes naturally to them. When they find their human, they will jump in excitement and then run away and hide in a place that they think is very well hidden.
Sadly, our fur babies are not chameleons and they are not very good at camouflaging themselves. They are just like human babies, hiding in plain sight and thinking that they are very well hidden. It is always nice to pretend not to see them at first and then act surprised when you finally see them. It raises their spirits and they will continue playing it with you for hours until you decide that you are tired and it is time to stop. Animals pick the funniest places to hide. If you do not have a pet at home, maybe do not have an idea of how hilariously they hide in plain sight. Well, let us give you a glimpse of that. Scroll down below to see 17 animals that are hilariously bad at hide-n-seek.
1. “I guess I’m a towel now.”
2. Cat and mouse? Aren’t they supposed to be enemies?
3. “Perfectly camouflaged for her first Christmas!”
4. “I wanted to go to sleep but couldn’t find the kitty. Found her sitting like a person in bed.”
5. When you love the new kitten so much you decide to absorp it.
6. To feel the leaf, you must become the leaf.
7. It’s like the doggo naturally belongs there.
8. “My ringneck, Ziggy, chilling on some bananas”
Nice try, banana. We know you are not a bird.
Playing with your pet just might be the highlight of your day. You can forget about all your worries and stress and just spend a little time acting like a kid with your pet. There will be guaranteed giggles and smiles and you will be creating some amazing memories with your fur baby. Scroll down below to see more pet camouflage fails.
9. “My friend called me saying that her cat had escaped, and a few hours later, he revealed himself.”
10. Who ordered a cat shawarma?
11. That is not a cat. That is a ball of fluff.
12. Cat? What cat? I don’t see one.
13. Sitting on your mama seems really comfortable.
14. You’ve heard of elf on a shelf, now get ready for dog with a log.
15. What a nice view, I must say.
16. This dog is gorgeous.
17. What a cute little bunny.
Is your pet good at hiding? Share your stories with us in the comments below.