Our pet animals are the reason why the Earth is still in one piece.
Animals are very special. God created them with a very special purpose. Even though there is a very obvious language barrier between animals and human beings, somehow they still manage to connect with us, and at times that connection is stronger than the one that exists between humans. No idea if it is their charming beauty, exciting personality, sense of companionship, or their strong loyalty, or all of these factors but there is something about animals that when you connect with them there is no going back. That bond then becomes inseparable and you automatically start feeling the force of that lovely link. Animals do so much for us and at times without even voluntarily doing it. This is what the true power of love is, things just keep moving towards the right path and you follow that path with your other half, and in many people’s cases, it is their pet animal. Many pet owners say once their pet entered their life, all stress magically went away. They often wonder how it is possible but it happened and they are living examples of it.
Animals are very precious and we must care for them. For the majority of us, they perform the role of companions. They realize the empty void in their that person’s heart and try their best to fill it up with their awesomeness, love, undying affection, and bravery. So much so that pet animals, among other things, give their owners a reason to wake up every day in the morning because they can’t wait for the night to be over so they can enjoy the next day with their animal and the cycle keeps repeating forever and ever and ever.
Now I realize I have made some very heavy claims in terms of human reliability on pet animals but we have got images and stories to prove that to you and we will do it right now.
Scroll down below to enjoy and try to decipher how animals do it. If you weren’t a fan already, after going through this post you are going to fall in love with animals.
1. “One serious shot and one silly one!”
Via mayaxs / Reddit
2. “My pup has a happy button and it’s her nose.”
3. “Meet Franco. He stole my girlfriend but I can’t really be mad.”
4. “My coworker wants to discuss his treat allowance”
5. “I like to put hats on my grandparents’ dog and she likes to wear them.”
Via Unknown / Reddit
6. “Our adopted 11-year-old cat and my 13-year-old daughter after she got back from a week at camp.”
7. “Woke up to find my boyfriend and our dog sound asleep like this.”
8. “My coworker at home”
Via tly0225 / Reddit
9. “The upstairs neighbors were so loud. We were startled together.”
10. “The shelter was clearing out and I needed a buddy. Meet my new foster, Vader!”
Via camehereforthedogs / Reddit
The day I figure out how to pet animals manage to do this, I will happily rest my case and would die in peace. They are just so good at it, whatever they do. I love animals and I cannot see a reality where humans can manage to survive without them. Thank you for everything you do for us.
Let’s enjoy some more wholesome examples and make the case in favor of animals even stronger (if there is any space left).
11. “My dog, Ghost is very suspicious about why I’m home on a workday.”
12. “A happy boy enjoying the sunshine”
13. “Here’s a picture of my incredibly relaxed cat, Zac to help chill you out.”
14. “A classic case of ’boyfriend was not a cat person. This was his first day with a cat.”
15. “Thoughts and prayers for Miles. I’m 3 minutes late with his dinner.”
Via sunspotshavefaded / Reddit
16. “Louis always falls asleep while he’s watching the fish…”
17. “The Lord of the house is pleased that I can stay home and serve him all day.”
18. “I adopted 2 kittens today. I originally applied for one, but I was asked if I wanted to adopt the brothers together because the people adopting his brother backed out.”
19. “I just love the way Pilsner looks at me. We’re best friends.”
Via littleflowerrunner / Reddit
20. “She kicked the phone out of my hands at exactly the right moment. 10/10 good girl!”
Via Sykes92 / Reddit
I really you have now become true believers of the fact that life without animals is no life at all.
I really hope you guys enjoyed this one. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section down below. Stay tuned for more content like this.