Animals are full of pure joy!
Life has become so busy these days that we hardly find time for ourselves. Have you ever thought what’s the purpose of life and why we are doing what we are doing? Why do we work? What do we earn money for? We guess, to live a happy life but are we happy? No, we have become so busy making money and trying to be happy that we have actually forgotten how to stay happy or even smile. It’s the little things that can make us happy and we should focus on such things. Like, animals. Animals are full of happiness and have the ability to make anyone smile instantly. Today, we have a compilation of 22 furry and feathered animals that we are sure will bring a big smile to your face. So, scroll down.
1. When your mom goes out to bring lunch for you and you wait there like:
2. Same pose, same energy, same beauty.
3. “Anxiously awaiting toy retrieval”
Human, did you see it? It’s right there.
4. What’s better than saving dolphins?
5. That’s us as soon as we realize mom is coming to see if we have slept:
6. “Marinating the chicken”
He seems to enjoy the bath time.
7. “Losing the limb game is not an option.”
8. “auto-leveling meerkat”
9. Guys, don’t forget to comb your puppies.
10. “Someone is jealous.”
Aww, look at these kittens. They look super obsessed with this horse and he is letting them love him. You don’t have to be a biological mother to provide love and warmth to kittens. Just offer love and kittens are all yours. Did anyone notice the jealousy on the capybara’s face? Hilarious. He is acting as if he does not care but we can all smell jealousy.
11. Which one should I choose?
“Eeny, meeny, miny, moe”
12. “A sleepy red panda for your troubles”
Please, don’t fall cutie.
13. That’s the secret behind his long, healthy beard.
Guys, get a cat.
14. Who sleeps in hands?
15. “Look at this mother Quokka enjoying her leaf!”
Happiness lies in little things.
16. That’s how we want our Sundays to be:
Us and a beautiful field of flowers. That’s it.
17. The face that you make when you see them eating your favorite chocolate:
18. “It looks like a galaxy”
He has come straight from the galaxy.
19. “When you’re dark and spooky but very cute.”
20. When a bee tries to be your friend:
21. “A puppy named Marley with her bunny friend Beau”
We love such unique friendships.
22. Yoga with your doggo is the best thing ever!
These beautiful animals and birds have made our mood so much better than before. We can literally feel the happiness and hope you are feeling the same. Did they make you smile? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section down below.