What is more fun, cats doing silly things or cats making the most out of a silly situation? I would definitely choose the latter. These felines have co-existed with humans for a very long time before they were domesticated. They don’t hesitate even for a second before jumping on to you just for some cuddles, and like so, they never hesitate to run far away just because they aren’t in the mood to be around you. They even make ‘Purr-fect’ use of that chance. Since they have chosen to connect with our families, cats have totally ruled over our lives. As an example, in ancient Egypt, individuals built cemeteries for them, or mummified them and displayed them in the museums that exist to this date. They hold an eternal power on our life, not that I’m saying they are controlling (that is exactly what I am saying), they will always retain their position.
Some people who prefer dogs over cats believe that cats are self-absorbed, petty, and arrogant but Lucy Hoile, who is a Certified Clinical Animal Behaviourist (CCAB), gave us the surety that these cats expect some special benefits which is not just food and shelter (although now that I think about it, it is pretty much selfish). However, the contradicting view that Hoile presented is that “Cats will often form strong emotional attachments to their owners, identifying them as part of their social group through facial and body marking. Cat owners are now more than just bringers of tasty food and a warm bed!”
Here are some of the funniest examples, scroll to have a laugh!
1. Can I pwease have some more treats?
2. It’s an endless black hole with eyes!
3. At least he is hiding well.
4. We all have some weird kinks…
5. We all have somewhere to be!
6. Now that is a cult I wanna be a part of too!
7. Every part of me speaks love!
8. When those 3 am thoughts hit you all at once.
9. ‘Chaos is my middle name!’
10. Someone loves their new ears…
11. I make the rules in this household hooman!
12. ‘Are you kidding me?’
13. I am all shades in the palette!
14. When you order one and get two in the mail…
15. We all have our priorities…
16. When you see it…
17. And we can all tell who’s winning this stare-off!
18. Don’t question!
If they fits, they sits. Or sleep!
19. ‘It’s not me I swear’
20. ‘My doppelganger?’
21. Who’s the American Idol?
22. He’s definitely not going to forgive you for that…
23. You either admit or play dead!
24. You pay for your own mistakes!
25. All in time for a good stretch!
“Since domestic cats are remarkably similar to their wildcat ancestors, they retained a side to them that is fierce and elusive,” said Lucy Hoile, a Certified Clinical Animal Behaviourist (CCAB). “However, they are surprisingly adaptable, living comfortable lifestyles in the most urban of areas and forming strong, affectionate relationships with the people they live with. These two features of the pet cat make them an enigma that is difficult to find with any other pet species.”
Cats are not only able to form long-lasting relationships with their owners, but they influence their moods and emotions as well, as they have become major stakeholders in their lives. That is how these felines develop their relationships. Needless to say, they hold a special place in your heart. Maybe, Egyptians saw their special powers before any of us did, which is why they worshipped them, but for the lack of better evidence, their love for the cats is still embedded into each one of us (don’t deny it!).
26. That is how we feel about our siblings!
27. Home-made rolls for you!
28. Work it!
29. All in time for a na-
30. ‘Paw-lease, get me out of here’
31. Gravity is all but a myth.
32. I come in all shapes and sizes!
33. At least now we can tell who is ‘NOT’ guilty!
34. When cats have better dates than you do…
35. Now that is what I call a trick question!
36. Marking his territory!
37. All rise!
38. The Dark Night Rises!
39. How to train your cats!
40. ‘I wuv like to have some treats too!’
41. ‘Is that supposed to make me laugh?’
42. We’re all rooting for you, Larry!
43. I’m a Snowbender!
44. ‘I’m coming for your careers hooman!’
45. Love that new Mouche-cat!
46. Bow down!
47. All for the gram!
48. Everyone liked that!
50. We all have our ways…
We love how these kitties just didn’t care at all. If we weren’t already aware of their ability to not care at all, this article is a perfect example of these lazy felines. However, here is what Lucy had to say about cats and their behaviours; “Being opportunistic hunters, they are built for short bursts of activity when prey presents itself… Periods of rest in-between are essential to conserve energy at other times of the day.”
These Egyptian Gods, (just the way they would want us to call them) have no end to their tricks. They have enamored us with their silliness and goofiness, so much so that we can not move on from it. They have not only become a huge part of our life but made them exponentially better. These little fluffballs take away half of our sorrows by pulling their dramatic pranks. They are your daily dose of entertainment and joy, their devilish charms make you swoon and their button eyes make you fall in love with them. They have brought about a significant change in the lives of their owners, it is ‘Mostly’ positive (don’t tell them I said that), but the important thing is that their loyalty and love make all your experiences with them a thousand times better.
This article made me laugh and want to hug every cat. Let us know which picture made you laugh and was your favourite in the comments section below!