Everyone absolutely adores little puppies. I mean, who can’t? They are so tiny and undeniably super cute. When they are that little, we forget these little doggos will grow up to become huge. Sometimes the dogs grow so big, that it is hard to digest. Dogs you think have reached the highest point of their growth, even they sometimes get bigger. But since we dog lovers adore our babies so much, there is not much we can do in this position. It demands a lot of patience from us but we give it without any filters and continuously.
These dogs continue to break our antiques and vases, and we continue to shower them with immense love and warmth. Bigger dogs are also the comfiest ever! It feels so good to hug them and no other hug can ever compete with it. Things obviously do not come easy when you have huge dogs living at your house. It is almost impossible not to have at least one accident or damage every once in a while. It seems like they have taken over the house.
However, regardless of the mess they can create, it is always so sentimental to see them grow. Transformation videos are to die for and for a moment you cannot believe they grew so much in front of your eyes. And you get to hug them every day. Because we all love transformation pictures, below we have 20+ pictures of dogs that grew bigger than ever. Enjoy!
1. “Jake — 12 weeks, and the same dog at 1 year and 6 months”
Jake is still a big baby!
2. “She won’t stop growing!”
Also, she keeps getting fluffier!
3. “12 weeks to 12 months”
What a handsome doggo!
4. “My sweet girl Stella”
Damn, Stella is one huge doggo!
5. “When we first got her, we used to weigh her in this bowl. Almost 6 months later we use it for her daily food portions.
She’s like, “Give me the food already, hooman”
6. “8 weeks old vs 1 year old. The love of our lives”
What a wholesome picture!
7. “Our Golden, Arliss. From 8 weeks to 7 months”
8. “From a timid puppy to an adventurous trail dog. They grow up so fast!”
9. “Cane Corso — 130 lb lap boy. So good.”
10. “Ziggy got biggy.”
11. “It was love at first sight. We saw her pic from the rescue center (4 months). She just turned 1! Happy Birthday, Nori.”
12. “Beasley at 3 months and 7 months”
13. “My golden retriever from 9 weeks old to 9 years old. His abnormally large size doesn’t keep him from thinking he is still just a handful.”
We simply can’t get enough of these adorable big doggos. Getting the urge to get into the screen and into the picture, so I can squish these babies in hugs!! I can’t imagine what these dog owners must do at home. How do they keep their hands off these adorable creatures? Their presence is almost like therapy. Whenever I see someone around me in a sad mood, I instantly think of how being around a cuddly and happy dog would cheer up their mood. If only we could take our dogs everywhere we go!
14. “My good boy, Buddy — 10 years ago, and last night”
15. “From 6 weeks to 6 months! Just a little bit bigger now
16. “Saint Bernard, photos exactly one year apart”
17. “Finnegan from 8 weeks to 8 months. Uh, we had no clue about the utter fluffiness that awaited us.”
Wow! This dog looks so cuddly. Who needs a romantic partner when you have such cuddly creatures around you at all times? I would genuinely consider living alone in my house with just my adorable dogs and cats. Seriously though, they lack absolutely nothing. They love you without limits and filters. They protect you from danger. They try to cheer you up when you are sad. They are a great company. They are unbelievably cute! And most importantly for an adult, they let you have time to yourself too! Perfect buddies to exist.
18. “This is Idris, my wife’s horse puppy. Half-Saint Bernard, half-Newfoundland. 18 months old, about 145 pounds, and still growing…”
Need that dog! Wow
19. “Can’t believe this guy is 1 year old now!”
Tallest dog ever! Those tall men got nothing to flex in front of him.
20. “We adopted this puppy. We were told he wouldn’t be huge. But something went wrong.”
21. “Only a 120-pound difference”
22. “1 year apart”
23. “From a 2-month-old to 6 months to a 1-year-old monster!”
Did the dog getting bigger or the man got smaller?
24. “Luna the Pyrador, 4 months to 11 months”
25. “Our first family photo. Marshall is about 4 months old and 1 year later”
And that’s what we call a glow-up.
26. “We bought this dog from bad owners. He was covered in fleas. We treated him and named him Moose. Now, he’s 1 year old, but he still loves sitting on his older brother.”
Moose looks like the most innocent dog of all time!
I know those were lots of pictures, but being a dog lover, I still think these were not enough. And I think a lot of other dog lovers would like to agree with me. Transformation pictures are the best. They show you all the progress the dog has been through and you see them turn from little puppies into big mature dogs. But even though they get, they still remain the softest souls inside like they were when little.
If you are a dog owner, we would love to see transformation pictures of your adorable baby. Please send us their pictures, it’ll make our day!