We all have heard horrible boss stories and maybe many of you have ever encountered such horrible bosses at your workplace. Whatever you do no matter how hard you work you will never meet their satisfaction level, right? Such bosses come in every shape and form and you guys probably would be very lucky if you haven’t encountered such a boss. These bosses don’t have any such reasons to hate you or to treat you badly, and when they are asked why did you treat him or her soo poorly they simply reply we didn’t like that guy. Down below is the narrated story from the original poster.
“I started working for my uncle two years ago, he has a company with some business partners of his, and my work is now being directly under him,” the Redditor explained. On one occasion, the author’s uncle left for a work trip and one of his associates took over his role.
This is when things started to become tense as the temporary boss decided he didn’t like the author’s “attitude” and saw an opportunity to reduce his salary.
So here we are with a story of malicious compliance where a boss demands an employee punch in all work hours and expects to pay him less but he gets a 30% raise instead. So keep on scrolling down below to know what happened here and make sure to read it till the end otherwise, you are not going to get the whole point here.
1. Here is the introduction to this story
2. OP started working for his uncle 2 years ago and he is a personal assistant to him
3. OP settled on a contract and received a fixed amount of money every month
4. OP was available whenever needed related to work plus his uncle knows his work ethic
5. Work was running great until September when a person named Gordon took the role of his uncle as he was traveling out of state to meet new business associates
6. OP was tired as he worked 14 hours of shift the day before his uncle traveled, so he decided to leave early on the first day of Gordon working as his boss.
7. Gordon was furious at OP’s attitude toward his work and warned him that if he don’t meet the quota his monthly salary would be deducted
8. I mean every country or state should have such laws where you are treated fairly
9. Since we are doing it by law, it means that we will also pay him overtime.
10. Gordon was expecting a decrease in OP’s pay but OP arrived at work on time and even did the overtime which would result in overtime pay
11. We all need this type of overtime laws in our countries don’t we?
12. Now this is becoming a win-win situation for OP
13. Too long didn’t read try this
14. If you answer that phone after hours, you bill in fifteen minutes increments.
15. And if you are wondering where OP lives it’s Dystopiastan
16. Since the OP’s uncle has no kids and wife he’s willing to give a share of the business to OP in future
17. Merely get what you are owed by law
18. It turned out that Gordon was kinda OP’s biggest supporter lol
19. OP is a genius
20. Everyone is concerned that if OP has sent Gordon a thank you note
21. Gordon turned out to be his lucky charm
Let us know what you think about OP’s good luck in the comment section below and don’t forget to like and share it with your friends and family. Stay tuned with Defused for more content. Thank You!
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings