What if the famous Disney characters become real?
Yes, you read that right! Thanks to the artist Hidreley Diao who made our dream come true with the help of AI. We have always imagined what our favorite cartoon characters would look if they existed in the real world. And now, it’s the time to see what they actually look like.
Creativity can give you incredible success and much appreciation from society. Just like this artist who has gained a huge number of following on Instagram account and his followings drastically increased from 5k to 197k in just a few months and that’s quite surprising. This artist, who used software to re-imagine and create a real-life version of these figures, has created a work of art that will make your heart skip a beat and will leave you speechless. The likeness, the tiniest details, the outfit, and the setting, each and every detail are exactly as real as it is in the cartoon movies, and here we have gathered a few of these mind-blowing artwork of Hidreley.
No doubt, the resemblance, and likeliness are uncanny. More astonishing, though, is the artificial intelligence software and intelligence that creates these parallels so accurately that it’s difficult to believe that these icons don’t actually exist in the real world and that they are all made only by computer software and artificial intelligence.
So, check out what our famous icons would look like if they were actually living in this real world!
1. Lilo Pelekai from the movie Lilo & Stitch is so adorable in real life.
According to the artist, it takes two and a half hours to edit only one picture from this series. However, it is important to note that a great deal is dependent on the character the artist is portraying! Some are easier to learn than others, so it really depends on the situation, if you ask the artist. Also, we’ll have to wait and watch how things progress in the future.
2. Restless, relentless and curious Dash from the movie The Incredible!
3. Flynn Rider from the movie Tangled. Ladies must be droolin’!
According to the artist: “When it comes to retouching a single image from this specific series, it takes me an average of two and a half hours per picture. Not to mention the fact that a great deal is dependent on the persona I’m portraying as well. According to me, some are easier to learn than others, thus it is quite situational. The future will reveal whether or not the plan is successful”
4. The detailings and the complete attire make this resemblance of Joe Gardner from Soul so perfect.
5. Why are the glasses of Mirabel Madrigal From Encanto not green?
When it comes to the future characters that I’d like to bring to life, well… there are many and my followers also keep suggesting a lot of other characters that I could do. Recently I’ve been getting a lot of suggestions on doing Hanna Barbera, and I believe they would make a great challenge!
6. Bruno Madrigal From Encanto resembles Shaggy from Scooby-doo as well!
7. Even Raya’s hair matches so flawlessly.
The artist says: “However, at times when I’m working on all of these characters, it gets pretty tiring, especially when I’m really set on making sure the character would look like a modern-day person while also retaining their key features. It all pays off in the end, since people seem to be enjoying it and it makes me happy in return.”
8. If Mulan was 16 years old in the real world!
9. If Pepe existed in real life, she would be far more beautiful and stunning.
“Right now I’m working on a new project which I briefly mentioned in my last post. My newest project after this one will probably be the celebrities who passed away too soon, so be on the lookout for that one!
After I went viral all I can say is that I feel accomplished. My life changed after that. I managed to move a lot of people. It’s so exciting to know that I can make people happy with my work. It certainly fueled my inspiration!” the artist said.
10. Absolute gorgeous Tiana!
11. Oh goodness, look at Homer Simpson’s hair!!
12. Umm, should be one tone darker and then he would look perfect. Naveen from the movie The price and the frog.
13. The perfect reflection of Violet Parr’s teenage!
14. Gracefully aged Julieta Madrigal from the movie Encanto.
15. One of our favorite villains Ursula came to life.
16. Damn, Barbie looks GOOD.
17. Hey, isn’t this Cinderella the mixture of Scarlett Johansson and Taylor Swift?
18. Outwardly strong, brave, and tough girl: Luisa Madrigal from Encanto.
19. Nah, Li Shang should have a much broader facial look.
20. No way, Evil Queen is much like Maleficent here. No?
21. Lisa in real life is adorable yet a little bit creepy.
22. Didn’t realize Hercules would look so hot in the real world.
23. Maleficent would slay in the real world.
24. Peter Griffin’s chin, hair, glasses, and everything else about him is flawless…
25. Finally, found the reason why Jane was in love with Tarzan. He actually is so handsome.
26. Simply blend some of Gal Gadot’s and Emma Watson’s features to create a stunning Belle.
27. No, Marge can’t put lipstick on that lips…
28. Merida looks much like a model instead of a brave fighting girl.
29. Even the AI can’t change the hairdo of He-Man!
30. Here’s creepy Annabelle!
Which portrait drew your attention the most? Let us know in the comments area below!