No one knows cats and dogs truly like their owners.
Our cats and dogs are to be treated like family. And that is because they show true commitment and treat us like family as well. A household that has either a pet car or a pet dog, or both which is the best situation, will be a household filled with love, affection, positivity, and amazement. Our pets only require one thing in return for every single thing they do for us, and that is undying affection and unconditional love. Trust is everything to these animals and it takes a lot of time to gain it. Because once that trust forms, there is no going back. That animal would die for their human if it has to protect them. That level of companionship is not observed between humans if I am being brutally honest. But there is one big truth about pets that all owners have been hiding over time. And that truth is that the owners don’t own their pets, it’s the other way around. The pets enchant their owners and own them. And honestly, we don’t really have a problem with that as long as that animal goodness is there!
Being an animal enthusiast, I have viewed way too much pet content and met many pet owners, I can safely say that owning a pet is a hilarious process. There is so much that happens other than the standard things everyone mentions. There are errors, there are surprises, and there are all sorts of craziness. And the pet owners, just can’t resist but share those adorable moments on Twitter. Over the years, there have been a lot of such moments shared on Twitter by pet owners and most of those can only be understood by the owners only.
Today we have compiled some of the best Tweets about cats and dogs that only their owners can understand. Let’s see if the non-owner cat and dog lovers can understand these Tweets or not.
Scroll down below to enjoy!
1. Not sure if the cat is sleeping peacefully or if the vaporized air has exhausted the cat.
2. Only to get that human touch involved to enhance the taste, the cat purposefully lost her food.
3. The fluffball is tired of seeing you work all day. He thinks you are boring.
4. The owner continues to admire the cat no matter what mood it is in.
5. This is the sort of stuff you have to deal with as a cat owner. This happens every day, the owner knows the cat won’t be eating the food served a second time. But the owner would still pour the second serving because that’s what life with cats is like.
6. From zero to hundred real quick.
7. Your doing, humans.
8. The domesticated cats are disappointed for their godfathers.
9. Nobody let them know about the language barrier.
10. Something that satisfies all cat owners. Not sure if the cats enjoy it as much.
I swear, every time I view content related to cats and dogs, my love for them increases even more. I don’t even if there is more capacity for the love to increase but with Tweets like this, the capacity is bound to increase. They are just so adorable around those who they love and that is the best part about our best friends. Love them all till we still can.
11. Oh my god, my heart. The cat looked after the hamster while the parents were gone.
A nest out of its fluff. This is true love.
12. If you are not the owner, you are a stranger. No other categorization.
13. It’s a natural habit so they don’t feel staring at someone constantly for hours upon hours is awkward.
14. He knows human food is far more delicious than dog food.
15. An amazing dream, finally heard her cat talk. And the first-ever words were basically a diss.
16. You take some steps, you regret those steps, and then you continue taking those steps because love for that dog far more than anything else.
17. All cats have their own ways to record protests when their food is delayed.
18. You can never not love cats for too long. Ever.
I really hope you guys enjoyed this one. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section down below.
Stay tuned for more animal goodness!