For a moment, consider yourself as a resident of a planet in which you never know where your next meal is coming from or where you will find refuge from the weather. Envision being sick and having no one to turn to for assistance or having your water source come from a filthy mud puddle. Cats who are abandoned don’t have it easy. Temperature fluctuations, violent territorial disputes over territory and traffic, exposure to pathogens or parasites, and horrendous mistreatment by people and other animals are all factors in their suffering. Take for example the situation where you are about to give birth and must find a safe area to deliver your baby. This is the way a feral cat lives its life. Therefore, it is so vital to take a look around our surroundings and try to assist stray cats and other animals in distress. A tiny act of kindness can make a significant difference.
Cats, whether stray or wild, yearn for the affection and respect that they deserve! In some strange way, the sight of teeny-tiny creatures seems to generate in us a strong protective instinct. Stray cats never choose to be abandoned or harmed; it is always the other way around. Typically, these cats were formerly part of a family and knew what it was like to be cherished and cared for. However, even though some of them are fearful and unaccustomed to human interaction, they all yearn for a forever home and can’t wait to be loved! As animal lovers, is there anything more adored than teeny tiny creatures of all shapes and sizes?
Consider the possibility that a cat is wailing on your porch or that it is calling your name as you are running. What would you do in this situation? Would you be willing to stop and assist or would you prefer to continue on your own? What could be better than a cat that manages to find its way home on its own? There are numerous situations in which a cat locates its owners. And those kitties were welcomed with wide arms by them. These cats are without a doubt the sweetest things that have ever occurred to them in their whole lives! The following are some of the most uplifting stories of cats who took matters into their own paws and tracked down their owners.
1. What an awwdorable smol creature!
2. Definitely living their best lives in that cute ship!
3. When you love something, the quantity does not matter!
4. Olivia is soaking up that sun and living life the right way!
5. Sammy has made some huge paw-gress!
6. Sweet little Belle is a survivor!
7. This is pawsibly the cutest kitty EVER!
8. This kitten has us smitten!
9. Nettles has come a long way!
10. Now Moire is looking like a perfectly healthy cat.
11. Professor sounds like a purr-fect name for this kitty!
12. What could be better than having a cat? Having TWO cats!
13. Every day is caturday!!!
14. That is an adorable little boi!
15. This picture screams CHAOTIC!
16. Just what we all want to do every day!
Those who are cat lovers are cat lovers; those who are cat haters are cat haters. Even if you fall into one of the other two categories, you should always keep an eye out for stray cats in your region and treat them with kindness and respect. We’d love to hear from you if you’ve ever adopted a stray cat. Or if a cat ever pawed its way to your home!