Cats can literally do everything.
If you ever doubted cats, think again because they are professionals at literally everything one could possibly think of. Cats can play all the roles in the world. For example, the role of a mechanic by breaking open your $5000 Smart TV (the method used is different, they don’t like unscrewing stuff so they just jump on whatever item they want to break open), then there is the role of a doctor, a cat in love with its owner will do anything to make sure they are okay and healthy and if, god forbid, its owner is unwell it will sit by and won’t sleep the entire night just to make sure its owner is okay and doesn’t need anything. Next is the role of an adventurer, cats love exploring and nothing can stop them from doing so. Their exploration is a bit different. They won’t wake up one day and go summit Mount Everest, although they can do it, their adventure would involve leaving the house without letting everyone know and returning just when their owners have planted “Cat missing” signs all around the neighborhood.
And then there is another role that we have recently discovered cats can perfectly execute. It is the role of a babysitter. We all understand there is something unique and special that exists between a child and an animal as if they were always meant to be together. You will never see an animal not falling in love with a baby and vice versa. Well, if that is the case then imagine how cats would do as babysitters. Today we will be taking a look at cats taking on the duties of babysitters and executing them like they were always meant to pursue this career.
Scroll down below to see the most adorable images of cats babysitting babies.
1. Babysitter cat trying to copy the sleeping baby.
2. Looks like the baby approves of the idea of cats being babysitters.
3. You get a free nose lick as a reward for being a good baby today.
4. It was a cold day so the cat babysitter climbed on the baby to keep it warm while he slept in peace.
5. Always near the baby making sure nothing unfortunate happens.
6. Cute cat babysitter admiring its cute baby after successfully sending it to sleep.
7. The baby is teaching baby games to the cat babysitter and the cat looks extremely committed to mastering the game.
8. He is so soft and cute. He makes me sleepy. But I cannot sleep because he might need me.
9. Pretending to be interested because the kid loves the book.
10. The most adorable picture of a cat openly showing love to a human being.
My heart is literally melting right now. These are the most adorable cat-baby pictures I have seen. They look so wholesome together as if the two were always meant for each other, in every single picture. Wow, no one can ever deny the fact that cats are the most adorable creatures in the world. They really can do everything, including winning our hearts so effortlessly.
Scroll down below to enjoy some more heartwarming images of cats babysitting babies like their own children.
11. “Isn’t my baby the cutest when he sleeps?”
12. Little baby and its cat babysitter posing for a selfie.
13. See that paw resting around the baby? That’s a cat showing it cares for you.
14. The babysitter and the baby both peacefully went to sleep while holding hands.
15. The big spoon has everything under care. That everything to the cat is the baby.
16. Looks like they are reading an emotional part and both are trying to console each other through the part.
17. So…who’s getting in first?
18. Have you ever seen a human babysitter be this adorable to the baby? Neer has and never will.
19. Yup, that’s the one. Keep it up, baby.
20. It’s outdoor time and the cat babysitter knows exactly how to make the baby enjoy the time.
I really hope you guys enjoyed this wholesome compilation of cats babysitting cute babies. Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section down below.
Stay tuned for more cat goodness!