Just add a kitty face to anything and it’ll look cuter.
There’s something everyone can agree on and it’s the fact that cats have the cutest faces. The way they look at things, let their emotions out and just stay the same way unless something excites or triggers them is beyond adorable. You can literally sketch out a cat’s face on anything (any animal or object) and the results would always be eye-catching. Cats can also morph their bodies into any shape they wish, most of the time you’d be confused about whether your cat is liquid or solid. And this, along with their fluffy faces, is what makes putting a cat face on anything look amazing.
So this woman by the name of Galina Bugaevskaya, 29 years old, went on a photoshop spree where she merged a cat face with everything she could think of. Galina said “Especially chubby and angry cats. They are divine creatures: cute, soft, murmuring. We always had cats in our family. At the moment, I have Filya and Puchok, and a white Persian cat, Umka, named after the bear cub from the Soviet cartoon.” Her photoshop kitty practice rendered her over 60k followers on Instagram. Let’s have a look at some of these.
1. A fluffy snowball.
2. Who dares disturbs thee?
3. If you ever thought they couldn’t get any fluffier.
4. 10/10 would adopt.
5. I’m not cute, I’m the bringer of doom.
6. Yoda got a lot cuter.
7. Every cat after a buffet of salmon.
8. The deadliest combination.
9. I’m adopting this puppy.
10. Come here you.
11. I cannot bee-live this.
12. The hissiest dragon.
13. Aww, it’s so fluffy.
14. If you thought your cat was a menace when it comes to waking you up early, feast your eyes on the ultimate alarm clock cross-over.
15. That is a sketchy penguin.
Having fun going through this list? The results of Galina’s work are hilarious but they have this thing to them where they actually look very realistic. If any animal would’ve had cat genes in it, it would be the moodiest yet most adorable thing on the face of the Earth. Scroll down below for more animals and things with kitty faces.
16. And now they can fly.
17. This is otter-ly beautiful.
18. I just see a growth in the ears.
20. Cats when they’re about to attack you.
21. Looks like a Pokemon.
22. He is angry.
23. Who put fluff all over my toothbrush?
24. Why is this goat meowing?
25. That is just a cloud with a face.
26. I wonder how much does this thing hiss?
27. This is exactly how cats would’ve been if they knew how to cross their arms.
28. The literal catfish.
29. The fluffiest moth.
30. This weird cat oinks.
And with that, we conclude this list of Galina’s work. Let us know your favourite picks in the comment section below and have a great day.