Dogs have been labeled as the good guys due to their obedience, friendliness, and loyalty to their owners. We all know dogs as pets that are our favorite. But not only dogs can be labeled as “good boys” and “good girls”, but cats also have that tendency too. No matter how crazy they can be at times, they can be the good boys of the domestic pet world. We have collected 21 such cats from across the internet which truly are proof that they can also get the “good boy/good girl” title. These cats prove by their actions that they are worthy to be up on that list. So, what are you waiting for? Scroll down to see some pawsome fun-filled content.
1. Granpa and the cat could not live apart even when she was in hospital
2. The dog was upset due to the neighbors throwing fireworks. Pepper, the cat, came to him for support.
3. The bearded dragon and the cat cuddling as pets in the house is something you would love to see
4. The cat loves his sibling dog so much, she expresses her love through grooming
5. What my cat and my son do most of the day
6. Loyal cat looked after grandpa as she fell off till the ambulance came to rescue her
7. Did you know cats could prove to be watch guards for chicken farms too?
8. As Lily the dog went through surgery and was not doing so well, Mittens, the cat, remained by her side to support her
9. This office cat at the local vet is so friendly, she greets every animal that comes by for check up
10. Our son loves to play doctor with this cat, and she seems to love it too
11. Ths baby boy loves the adorable adopted cat, shows his love by cuddling her often
12. Whenever you are feeling down, this cat raises her hands and holds you like this so that you feel better
13. The shelter was wrong when they said that this cat was not friendly, he does not let our son go off his arms now
14. A year earlier, our Dda did not want any cats. A year later he’s the one teaching her how to high-five.
15. Grandpa Jack and his cat reading the newspaper together is a wholesome moment
16. When you love our cats so much that you can’t risk their comfort but yours
17. The cat came to see Grandma on Christmas nad didn’t leave her lap the entire time she was there
18. Cuddle partners
19. This cat does not leave the kid’s side as she thinks it’s her duty to protect him
20. Grandma has been asked to use a walker after being discharged from the hospital, the cat sits in its and acts as her bodyguard, yet a lazy one.