Fancy a nice purrito?
If I start listing down the best characteristics of a cat, that would be an article on its own. But one thing is for sure, cats are very super adorable. You cannot take your eyes off of them. And when you wrap them up in a blanket, they seem to look so innocent that you couldn’t say no to them if they spoke English. Cats, in general, are very adorable with or without blankets. The cute round face, the pointy ears, and their whole furry existence can make anyone’s life brighter and happier.
They give you unforgettable moments to always remember and only demand affection in return. Or maybe some attention at times. A lot of attention. A lot of times.
Funnily, when you wrap a cat in a blanket, like tuck them in properly, they look so much like a burrito. The resemblance is super uncanny, you’ll see it in just a second. And it’s an adorable and hilarious sight.
Thank these cute purritos for making your days better.
More information: | Reddit |
1. A sock-purrito
2. “Here is Frankie” Is that a new burrito in town?
3. “From 8 weeks to 13 years…this boi never once enjoyed being a purrito”
4. “Late nigh purrito in the kitchen” Snack time?
5. “I was told Mavis would be welcome here…She’s a mini-purrito!”
6. “Leeloo and Zorg purritos” Buy 1 get 1 free
7. “This is Tangy’s “shut-up purrito”. You wrap him up, he stops yelling.”
8. “Hoomans: “Our messy first attempt to purrito.” Cat: “You had one job”
9. A purrito with a hat
10. He’s doing a great job holding onto that kitten purrito
11. “Does being a sock count?” Of course cute purrito boy.
12. “He loves to sleep upright, purrito style. Friend didn’t know where to put him while she was cooking, so here he is chillin’ in a blender.”
13. “Does a cat wrapped in a tortilla count?” We have forward the decision to the purrito committee. We will get back to you shortly.
14. “Me holding my too-scared-to-fly-unless-its-like-this-purrito”
15. “Orphan kitty was too little for blanket so we wrapped him in stockings”
I can’t remember having this good of a time staring at cat pictures. I mean, it’s sort of becoming a hobby now to get amused by these cute kitties all over the world and the internet. But these purrito kitties are my favourite
Let’s keep digging!
16. “Why have you forsaken me?” An angry purrito?!
17. Sleepy purrito
18. “Rosie’s first trip to the vet, making sure she was warm!” We love a warm purrito, don’t we?
19. An adventurous purrito.
20. One small polka dot purrito, please? Extra cute sauce.
21. “As a newborn photographer, I obviously HAD to do this when our cat had babies!”
22. I’ll take my purrito with extra suace.
23. What kinda fancy purrito is that?
24. “Does this count? Delphine hates being purrito’d, but will happily burrow into my robe and chill like this.”
25. Looks like they come in extra small as well now.
26. “Looked for him everywhere and called him. He had purritoed himself and was just ignoring me.”
27. Pre nap-time purrito
28. A purrito just before assembly
29. Happy hour purrito!!
30. Awww! The saddest purrito ever.
Not many times when you wish something just never stopped. I could watch these purrito kitties forever. They look so adorable. We hope you feel the same way.
Let us know your thoughts in the comments below. Do you have a cute purrito in your house? Share your experiences.