Having kids makes life more joyous for people and brings a source of hope and laughter to their lives. But there’s a huge price to be paid for that comfort. Having kids isn’t the only way you can get some semblance of happiness in your life, despite what has been believed by people for a long time. For centuries we’ve been seeing these toxic social norms raining their poison on people, making them believe that a nuclear family is the key to living an emotionally secure life. It can be safe to say that, in this day and age, the world is finally progressing to a stage where people are starting to truly understand the toll this effort can have on your mental and physical health.
People who don’t really want kids and succumb to society’s pressure suffer from diseases like throwing things at walls in frustration, as quietly as possible so as to not wake up the kids, and daily 3 a.m mental breakdowns that end up in even more questionable life decisions. It’s clear that regardless of what reason you have for not wanting children, you really are not alone in your views, and if you’re a poor soul that has already had their fate changed by one of those little demons then perhaps seeing other people’s differing thoughts on this topic will bring you comfort and amusement. Here, you’ll find many people who not only don’t want kids but also have some smart, sassy things to say to express their feelings regarding the whole shebang.
1. A subtle difference but a major change in perception.
2. If you have people you can trust, you have everything you need!
3. Perfection is of the essence here.
4. Oh, how the tables have turned!
5. Cats can be heavenly creatures at times.
6. Not having kids really takes fun purchases to the next level.
7. Also, it’s literally none of their business!!
8. Love your kids unconditionally! They deserve it.
9. Don’t give birth to children give birth to money and gold bars.
10. The double standards are off the charts with this one!
11. Having kids is this expensive?!
12. Maybe they’re of the opinion that babies are disposable? Kind of like plastic bottles.
13. 100% effective marketing strategy.
14. A not-so-subtle pandemic flex.
15. Screaming babies are the worst kind of babies!
16. When frustration and wit combine, you get top-tier humor.
17. At least the tapeworm is easier to get rid of.
18. Eventually they realise you were right all along.
19. Not to forget, “financially stable”!
20. Babies are so difficult to hold, and for what?
21. 24/7 waterworks guaranteed.
23. What a relief!!
24. YES! Show them!!
25. If only crying babies were as fun as reading books!
26. They should use this idea for birth control commercials!
27. Real-life sims reenactment!
28. Probably something in between, right?
29. The scarier version of bloody Mary!
30. You don’t need children to be a family.
31. They all look like smushed tomatoes with legs and arms!
32. This is so perfect!
33. Auntie shark is goals. For real!
34. Just going to rub that in ruthlessly, yes.
36. It’s a decision, not a flaw!
37. Oh, damn!
38. The difference is astounding!
39. Not to mention the hefty cost of your sleep and mental health besides the $15,000.
40. Dream life!!
41. RIP television freedom!
42. The fortune-tellers!
43. At least the infant is inside the phone for now!
44. Only heathens would share their bag of Doritos with someone.
45. The perfect life!!
46. It’s brutal out there for both underdeveloped and developed beings.
47. It’s a time taking process, yes.
What are your opinions on this? Let us know what you think in the comments section below.