Ah, good old fashioned banter.
The Internet has become so grim lately. Especially after the COVID-19 outbreak and worldwide lockdowns, people have been going through a lot. Isolation can really take its toll on you. Especially for people who are used to going out every day. When they have to do everything staying within the four walls of their house, they can easily get stressed. The internet was mostly filled with sickness, death, fear, and a lot of other upsetting things. So we are here to brighten up your day a little.
The internet is a wonderful place where people with different levels of intellect and humour can interact with each other. These interactions usually result in amazing arguments and clever comebacks. We have compiled some of the best clapbacks on the internet for you. So you can sit back and release the stress from your mind for a bit. Scroll down below to see clever comebacks that wrecked the opponents:
1. I kind of believe her.
2. Of course, you become waterproof after you turn 18!
3. Obviously the guy with the sore throat wins this fight.
4. Do people still watch Ellen?
5. I think it probably means you can’t drive.
7. Marilyn proving a point in style!
8. What kind of logic is that?
9. We’re glad he isn’t president.
10. Please apply ice on that burn.
GET REKD. These hilarious comebacks are cracking me up! What about you? There is nothing better than a little harmless yet insulting humour on the Internet. Of course, everyone is a keyboard warrior but the use of wit is really important while arguing with someone over the Internet. With the use of such wit, we end up with these gold and spicy comebacks. Scroll down below for the rest:
11. How do they keep blaming an entire generation that they raised?
12. This is how you can cover up for yourself if you accidentally like someone’s old post while stalking them.
13. Jesus seems intelligent.
14. Well, I don’t know what I was expecting, but it definitely wasn’t that.
15. All that, AND a spelling mistake? Destroyed completely.
16. This is like that Spiderman pointing at himself meme.
17. I love synonym rolls.
18. The link was a Rickroll.
19. I didn’t think Pokemon could be so brutal.
Do you have any comebacks to add to this Hall of Fame? Share them with us in the comments below!