The frustration of poor management is well known to anyone who has worked in a company with it. Your ideas don’t seem to be heard and you feel constantly micromanaged. As a result, you may feel unimportant and devalued. It is also possible to create a lot of stress as a result of poor management. Your work may feel as if it’s never good enough, or that you’re always in danger of getting fired. There is a possibility that anxiety and depression might result from this. Whenever you find yourself in a situation like this, remember that you aren’t responsible. There is no need to feel alone. In the workplace, there are a number of ways to approach this issue, but others rely on a strength-by-numbers approach. Our story today is about a loyal employee who was dismissed and how the situation turned out.
The AntiWork subreddit was flooded with rants after a user named No_StopItStepbro found out his coworker had been fired. There is certainly something outrageous about the reason. There is a tendency in most workplaces to only give you a pay cut if you are late with your work. If you repeat the action, you will most likely receive a warning for your actions. It is worth mentioning that the person who was terminated was only late once after working there for seven years. Let’s take a look at what the community has to say about this story and how they have responded to it.
1. Did He gets fired for being late just once in 7 years? that too only 20 minutes? bruh
2. “Unfair treatment for being late is not something we want”
3. Well true job security is important, especially in times like this.
4. The employee who was fired appreciated the efforts done by his crew
5. Some of the Redditors didn’t believe his story
6. We all hope that the painter finds a job elsewhere and for the rest of the crew we hope that the management treats them right from now on
7. Imagine being late once in 6 years and that one time ruins your annual review lol
8. Everyone should take the days off
9. Bruh what? just 2 minutes late? I think this Redditor did the right thing by walking out
10. Bruh some companies really need to understand their employee’s situation imagine being this girl what must she be going through?
11. How do these companies survive in the first place?
This was it, folks, We think that the management was out of its mind like why would anyone fire a loyal and good employee? like this guy was working for them for 7+ years and he was never late but yet the management fired him for being late just once in 7 years? not fair. Let us know what you think about it down below in the comment section and make sure to like and share this article with your friends and family and stay tuned for more content like this with Defused. Thank You!
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings