Disney movies are usually entertaining to watch, but they do not always have happy endings. There are plenty of unexpected twists, emotions, and lessons that force viewers to reevaluate their expectations and hopes after watching these films. These movies just not only involve love stories, romance, and some positive life lessons, but they also have some disturbing moments that you might have noticed while watching them. If not, then you are going to know some disturbing facts from our favorite movies that we grew up watching multiple times in our childhood.
Well, these scenes are so well hidden in these movies that we didn’t even notice them despite watching them again and again. It was impossible to catch these scenes maybe because our innocent minds couldn’t understand what was going on until we figured it out after being an adult. That’s why we have gathered these parts in this compilation so you will know what you have missed in your childhood.
Want to know these Disney disturbing facts? Then keep scrolling down and have a look at them!
1. Clayton’s body hanging on vines!
Clayton and Tarzan’s struggle ended with Clayton falling and being hanged by the vines.
2. The most heartbreaking scene from “Inside Out”
Bing Bong, one of the most innocent characters in Inside Out, teaches us the true meaning of friendship by risking his life to save Riley.
3. The life of Commander Rourke ended after becoming a blue monster.
Commander Lyle Tiberius Rourke, the main antagonist of Atlantis: The Lost Empire, lost his life after being crystalized and being turned into a blue humanoid monster. Later, his body was cracked with a hot red light beam that caused him great pain.
4. In Toy Story 3, these toys had to go through something unpleasant, and we didn’t even understand it earlier.
The scene in Toy Story where Woody feels pain after Sid burns him implies that all of the other toys that Sid disassembles and then reassembles felt the same torturous suffering as Woody in this scene.
5. Mother Gothel was merciless and never let Rapunzel out of the tower.
Sometimes, Disney shows how merciless a woman can be. Just to stay young forever, Mother Gothel took an innocent baby and put her in a tower just for the sake of her beauty.
6. Cinderella’s stepsisters and stepmother were the evilest of all.
Living with step siblings or stepparents makes life terrible, exactly like Cinderella’s. They are constantly present to ruin the day with their nasty deeds. Cindrella’s step-sisters ripped her dress to pieces while she was still wearing it, and her stepmother didn’t even say a work and she just smirked.
7. This sad scene is where Bambi’s mother was murdered.
In Bambi, remember this scene where innocent Bambi and his mother were enjoying their meal? And suddenly there was an unexpected twist where his mother was murdered just three minutes later.
8. The fact that Simba and Nala are together is so surprising.
This is the moment when you understand that Mufasa was the only male lion in their pride, so making him Nala’s father and linking Nala and Simba together.
9. In Toy Story 3, there are lots of heartbreaking scenes that make us want to cry.
In Toy Story 3, everyone accepted their fate together when they realized there was no way out after being snuck into a furnace.
10. Uncle Muntz was so cruel that he didn’t even let this innocent Russel go away.
When Charles Muntz tied Russell to a chair and opened the blimp door, he nearly killed him.
11. Something really bad happened to bad boys in Pinnochio.
Bad guys were not fortunate enough to be in Pinnochio since they were all converted into donkeys and sold as slave labour on Pleasure Island.
12. The evilest of all evil, Cruella De Vill!
Disney can be quite nasty at times. And Cruella De Vil is regarded as one of the most evil villains in the Disney universe. She didn’t even leave these helpless Dalmatian puppies and was willing to sacrifice their lives for the price of a single fur coat.
13. Jafar had some bad intentions!
Jafar planned to make Jasmin his sex slave by using his wish, and our innocent minds didn’t realise what was going on.
14. This scene seems like Frollo was harassing Esmeralda.
The way Frollo grabbed Esmeralda, scented her hair, and informed her that in his imagination he pictured a rope around her neck, didn’t it seem like he was sexually harassing her.
15. This scene from Dumbo has surely made everyone cry.
When people pulled Dumbo’s mother from him simply because she was attempting to protect her child, it was considered cruel.
16. Jealousy can turn a person into the most terrible person alive, just like this Queen in Snow White.
When the evil queen in Snow White not only paid someone to kill her stepdaughter but also brought her heart back as proof that she was dead, it was a defining moment in Disney history.
17. Jasmine wanted to get married in her teens.
The fact that Jasmine was only 15 when she was expected to be married within a year.
18. Disturbing Fact: Fate of Dr. Facilier!
The scene in “The Princess and the Frog” where Dr. Facilier is literally taken to hell by the voodoo demons.
19. This scene from Big Hero 6!
Remember in Big Hero 6, when Tadashi was completely blown apart? It broke our heart as well.
20. Mulan’s execution was so awful and heartbreaking.
Mulan was planned to be executed despite the fact that she defended them from the Huns once Mulan’s actual gender was revealed.
21. The most heart-wrenching and cruel scene from The Lion King.
Scar hurled Mufasa from a cliff and told Simba that he was the one who killed his father.
Which Disney fact caught your attention the most? Let us know in the comments section below.