The first rule is that your dog must always be on a leash when you take him outside to stroll or play. All rules apply! Animals are what they will always be. They occasionally exhibit unpredictable behavior since their actions are driven by impulse rather than logic. A leash will ensure the safety of the dog, you, other people, and other dogs. Your dog only needs to escape once before it causes an accident. Dogs have been known to pounce on an unsuspecting human, run into the street after a squirrel, or dash after cars. These kinds of mishaps are avoided with a leash.
It’s the law, so that’s another good reason to keep your dog on a leash. Most places have laws requiring leashes for dogs when they are out in public. If you break this regulation, you risk getting fined, having your dog taken away, or worse, having it put down. Furthermore, you don’t want your family pet to suffer this fate. Sadly, some pet owners out there are so spoiled and haughty that they won’t even chain their dogs. Up until anything negative occurs, they believe their dog to be the brightest and most polite dog.
If he’s in the wrong for not leashing his big dog, Comfortable Oil 4691 of Reddit asked the “Am I The A**hole?” (AITA) thread. He made an effort to justify his behavior, but in the end, the neighborhood ridiculed him for his carelessness. He received some information from several worried users about what might occur even if the dog is calm.
1. OP’ dog used to bark at strangers and he was finding ways to teach him not do it
2. At a park when the dog pooped and OP was cleaning it, a man came and started bashing out OP for not putting the dog on leash
3. The guy kept shouting while OP was explaining to him that the dog does not bite but the guy did not understand so OP had to put a leash
4. But he did not put the leash and left the place because the man’s reaction was too loud and OP realized it was his fault to put the headphones on while his dog was open
5. It’s true that only putting him on a leash would not stop him from barking, now he asks the Reddit community if he acted like an a-hole
Here are the comments of the Redditors on this story. Let’s see what they have to talk about.
6. This seems to be reasonable. You really can not expect people to not get afraid of your dog
7. A dog large in size who also barks scare everyone, that’s a fact.
8. If we look it this way, that the dog bites someone someday, it would cause a lot of trouble so it’s better to not take any risks
9. I could not agree more to this
10. Seems like, all of the Reddit community has the same remarks on this story
What are your thoughts on this story? Share your feedback with us and stay tuned for more.