Dogs love expressing all sorts of emotions when it comes to taking selfies.
Selfies took over the world in 2000s. It was actually crazy the amount of selfies people started posting on their social media accounts and everywhere. It was considered what you call a “megatrend” in history. Since then, the camera qualities have improved and so have the quality of selfies. And guess who seems to react quite well in all departments to the selfies? It’s our very own doggos. Those who have taken selfies with dogs would know how reactive and responsive are they about it. Some absolutely love taking selfies and expressing their expressions with all their might, while some are just confused to see their mirrored image in the camera. So, you can say, a roller coaster of emotions comes from dog to dog as their owners try to take selfies with their companions. I mean, dogs are known as mischievous creatures for a reason, right? To provide you with entertainment when you least expect it.
The poses some of them strike are absolutely hilarious and really help with stress. And that’s exactly what we have compiled for you guys today. Here are 25 dog reactions to selfies.
Scroll down below to enjoy!
1. “Selfie? I don’t want to do it at all.”
2. “Look at the lens? Why don’t you make a smile to show off white teeth like me? We’re gonna be more awesome in the pic.”
3. “Ahhh… Who has a bigger open mouth? I know that I win in this game.”
4. “Let’s show our serious face, mom!”
5. “Whose tongue is longer?”
6. “Ok, I’m joining you guys in the selfie. Why do you keep smiling at me? My face looks funny?”
7. “You are taking a photo of us? I’m a bit nervous, dad. Can you just capture this corner of me?”
8. “Dreaming eyes? It’s like a piece of cake. Half-open, half-close eyes. I think that I’m more handsome than the guy behind me in this pic.”
9. “I don’t want to join you in your selfie picture at all. Ridiculous. Only young guys do this. I’m not a boy anymore.”
10. “Are we going to act like good boys? I dress up politely and put on a tie. Ready for the selfie!”
11. “Ok, I agree to join our selfie.”
12. “Hey, bro. It’s not the direction of the camera.”
I really don’t think there is a way for things to get more wholesome than this. Some doggos were fully invested in terms of expressing how they feel about their series; confused, happy, excited, etc. While some just didn’t care at all. No bucks given. That’s why we love dogs so much. They are full of everything you can think of.
13. “I’m so so happy about the photo of us. Will we make a smile?”
14. “He doesn’t even look at the camera. He’s not in the mood for any pic today.”
15. “You make me irritate then you ask me to join you in a selfie? No way.”
16. “Take a photo to show that we are bro and two friends. Do I look cool?”
17. “I know that I’m a good girl with a pretty cute look.”
18. “I’m happy to join you and your girlfriend in this pic, dad.”
19. “Huh? You guys are doing a selfie photo? Let’s me join in!”
20. “We had better act like a supermodel on the magazine cover in this pic, sister.”
21. “It’s time for a family selfie, mom! Why not show off our excitement for the trip? Do what I do!”
22. “Let’s smile and look at the camera and we get a best-ever selfie.”
23. “Take a selfie with this beautiful human girl.”
24. “A nice selfie, right? Two faces but same facial expression.”
25. “Take a photo with my mom during our beach vacation.”
This is the kind of content that keeps me smiling all day long. And I hope the case is the same for you guys as well.
Share how you guys felt, the comment section is always open for all sorts of opinions.