Doggos often bite off more than they can chew and the results can be hilarious at times.
If you have a pet doggo in your house, you could 100% relate to what I’m about to say. Your dogs would do anything in their power to make your day brighter and better. And sometimes they don’t even try. Remember that one trend where people would slightly fold their palms and raise them so their dogs see it? And then the doggos would just run and fit their noses in the palm? That trend was so adorable and equally hilarious. Those dogs made the whole internet happy without even knowing about it.
Dogs are super intelligent and they rarely make mistakes but there are times when they would find themselves in the weirdest and trickest situations one could imagine. I can bet that this article is going to make your day so much better if it wasn’t already. And if for some unfortunate reason you were having a bad day, you have just stumbled upon your mood uplifter.
Time to sit back, relax, and enjoy.
1. If you leave them unattended, you’ll have to bear the consequences.
2. Looks like he was so invested in the lawn mowing process that he forgot how to move out of the way
3. Now, how on earth did he fit in there?
4. A cute pupper looking for a snack ended up becoming a snack
5. “Guys, it’s nothing. I’ll just go to the shower and…” *sprints away*
6. “I believe I can fl….woah!”
When you’re usually stuck in such tricky situations, your mind keeps repeating “how did I get in this situation?” I mean, no offence to all these cute doggos, but these images of them in the most random situations are so hilarious and fun to look at. How do you like it so far?
7. A perfect moment for doggo overly excited to go to the park
8. “It was fun while it lasted. Guys? I’m kinda stuck. Help!” Can we just admire how adorable this boy looks?
9. When you set up a whole cage to catch a raccoon but your doggo decides to make it your home and ends up getting locked inside
10. “Look, mommy! I thought it was all expired. If anything, I was protecting you from skin infections.”
11. “Why would I use the normal door? That’s too basic”
12. Well, technically he caught it.
That is all from today’s laughter therapy session. How was it? I absolutely loved every second of compiling these funny and adorable moments. Don’t know what the doggos must be feeling, but I know for sure what you guys are feeling; happiness and urge to laugh even more.
Dogs are extremely adorable. I can’t think of a possibility where I would dislike a dog. Okay, maybe a specific dog if he or she bites me in the butt. Other than that, they deserve all your love, respect, and affection. It’s always nice to think of things in ways that affect you positively.
Let us know your thoughts and feelings in the comments down below.