We underestimate the power of puppies.
A puppy can completely change your life. Adopting a puppy might be a huge responsibility, but at the end of the day, it will be completely worth it. A puppy is capable of getting rid of your worries in a heartbeat. Sometimes you will be so busy with the little pup that you’ll forget about the things that have been bothering you. They are truly a blessing. You will have to feed them, take good care of their health, and go out on walks with them so they can burn off their energy, but this will prove to be healthy for you as well. You will get a lot of physical exercise with your pup. They will also be huge emotional support for you. What else could you possibly ask for?
If you have never adopted a puppy, we will give you a glimpse of what it is like to live with them. It is eternal bliss, to say the least. You would not be able to handle the cuteness. And if you were having a bad day, you have come to the right place. Scroll down below to see 35 adorable puppies that will make your day better:
1. Small pupper does a BIG chomp
“I’m a zombie!”
2. Always wanted a dog, ended up with a sock thief
3. First night in forever home
Warm, safe, and happy!
4. Got my dog a puppy. This is them on the second day
5. She fell through her favourite chair this morning. My little
They can be so silly sometimes.
6. I waited 15 years to get a puppy and know I got one. Meet Oreo, almost 2 weeks old
I can’t handle this. It’s so small!
7. Sun pupper catching the good rays
8. Pupper busting out of pupper jail
Let him out!
9. Kayla, my husky pup fell asleep on our couch
10. My assistant fell asleep on the job again.
It isn’t an easy job!
11. I waited 25 years for it, but now I have my dear rare pupper
I believe that is a bear cub.
12. Rescued blue-eyed pupper seems to be happy with his forever home
13. Guilty as charged… of cuteness
14. ULTRA RARE
15. Huey is a little pooped after his first day in his forever home
16. This is Otis. Otis sleeps in my shoes.
Otis can sleep wherever he wants!
17. Can a scruffy boy with funky carrots be accepted here?
18. My first pup, waited nearly 30 years. This is Lola
Enjoying this list of adorable puppers? Puppies are so pure, we really don’t deserve them. I mean, just look at them! The mere sight of them can instantly cheer us up. Don’t ever trust someone who dislikes puppies. There is no way you could hate such a wholesome creature. We still aren’t done yet. Scroll down below to see more adorable puppies:
19. My little dog and her socks
This pupper has style.
20. Puppers on their way to get their shots (they were told they were going for chicken nuggers)
21. I think Nibbler wants to come with us
You take Nibbler with you right now!
22. My 8 week English Setter! Say hi to Rush
23. My heart is melting. My neighbours brought Penny home yesterday.
24. Cooper, or to my wife, Coopy Butt
25. She brought that grass all the way home from the park
26. Hello, can I offer you a boop?
That is a ball of floof.
27. Let me introduce you to my new friend. Írisz the Huskita!
28. This is the happy little lady we got to watch for a week
I wish I could be as happy as this pupper.
29. Milo after her first swim!
30. One of my good friends just got this sweet little guy! Say hello to Henry Indiana Jones IV
31. Hi, my name is Kevin and I’m waiting patiently for my new owner to finish their coffee before I get many pets
32. Poncho. His name is Poncho.
It doesn’t matter if Poncho is allowed on the couch or not because he can’t reach it anyway.
33. Found this old picture of our goodest boi, dollar
34. Our pup Murphy on the Buddy Bench one year later. Look at that smile!
Time flies by so quick with these little ones.
35. When I am a bit down she lights my world up
Did this list of puppies cheer you up? Would you ever adopt a puppy? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.