Once a puppy, always a puppy.
I can easily say that dogs are the cutest creatures in the world and there is nothing cuter than a dog except for a puppy. Only puppies can beat dogs at being the cutest creatures ever. We know that no doubt dogs are very cute but a puppy’s beauty is just so incomparable. Puppies are insanely adorable.
We start treating our pet dogs differently when they start growing up, we are less affectionate and less playful with them. We behave a little strictly towards adult dogs compared to when they were puppies because it is human nature that we love children and overlook their mistakes but when they grow up we set up strict rules for them. What we do not realize is that it is obviously different with dogs, they have the mental capability of a 3-year-old human child. They just keep growing physically but they always remain a baby at heart and mind.
We have gathered a bunch of pictures of dogs to prove to you that no matter how much old your pet dog grows, it will always behave like a little puppy around you…
1. “You’re all grown up now, they said. It’s time to guard the house.”
2. “Our dog saw a mouse on the floor and is now refusing to come down.”
3. “I don’t have the heart to tell him he’s no longer a puppy.”
4. “My dog’s always been a little frightened of me sawing wood.”
5. “My dog has always loved hugs. If I don’t give her one, she runs off to someone else and checks to see if I’m jealous.”
6. He is still scared of waves.
7. Beautiful transformation from a cute puppy to a huge cute puppy!
8. He still watches cartoon like a baby.
9. “My parent’s dog has been traveling in the car like this since childhood. But he’s grown a little since then.”
10. “My dog became scared when her fur was shaved off, so dad had to calm her down for a long time.”
These big babies will go extent to receive love and belly rubs from their beloved owners. They are really the most affectionate, caring, loyal and possessive creatures. I am always at a loss for words when it comes to describing the qualities of a dog because there are just too many and please, do not even get me started on their beauty. Just remember that adult dogs crave as much attention and affection as when they were puppies. Treat them with the same amount of passion and love you once did when they were babies. Keep on scrolling down to see these creatures do cute things to attract their owner’s attention to them…
11. “He’s been sleeping like this since he was little.”
12. This big doggo does not want to take a bath so his dad is carrying him to the bathtub.
13. “My dog got scared of the fireworks. Cat came over to comfort him.”
14. “My sisters dog forgets she is not a puppy sometimes.”
15. “If my owner can still pick me up, then I’m still a puppy.”
16. “My dog’s scared of rain. Here he is pretending that we haven’t reached our destination.”
17. “We’re going on an adventure!”
18. “This is Arlo. He’s only calm inside the car if he holds my hand.”
19. “My friend’s dogs think they are going to the vet when in reality they are headed to the park.”
20. This fur baby got so scared when the fire alarm went off that his owner had to carry him down the stairs.
Aww, the fear in the eyes of this doggo is so real, I feel bad for him. Although, I love how he goes to his owner for rescue when he gets scared of the strange loud noises. These dogs are truly puppies at heart which makes them even cuter. Does your dog act like a big puppy too? Tell us their cute stories in the comments down below…