How is social distancing going?
Living in quarantine can be really tough if you’re doing it completely alone. You can’t go out to meet your friends, and going on without company is just plain boring. But some people are lucky. How? They have their furry friends by their side!
Who needs humans when you’ve got cats? They are the perfect species to keep around during a lockdown. They’ll sit next to you and watch you work from home. They will give you cuddles when you’re feeling low, and they’ll provide the best entertainment when you’re bored.
Here are 10+ quarantine cats that you are going to love:
1. This cat looks more professional than me.
2. Distance can’t tear these two apart.
3. This is going to cost you a fortune.
4. Stay safe, play indoors.
5. Sorry kitty, you can’t go out.
6. This cat is in panic mode.
7. Even Taylor Swift’s cat is practising self-quarantine.
8. That’s not how you wash hands, sir.
9. These cats are named after Pokemon.
10. You can learn a thing or two from these kitties.
11. Didn’t think it would come to this.
12. This is my crate now.
13. That’s a magnificent cat.
14. Not so cute now, is it?
15. Say goodbye to reading.
16. Same, kitty. Same.
17. DJ Kat.
18. Thicc boi on keys.
19. Six feet apart.
20. I love touching my face.
Do you have any furry friends with you in quarantine? Let us know in the comments below.