Dogs can be extremely weird sometimes.
As we all know, dogs are and can be really spontaneous. One second they’ll be fine doing their own thing and the other, they’d be putting themselves in places where they can even barely move. In these situations, they’ll ask you for your help but your reaction can vary from saying ”aww” and patting them, to being surprised and weirded out like ”how did he/she even do that?” But to be very honest, that’s the least you can expect from your doggo buddy. After all, it’s this craziness that brings them even closer to our human heart and we can only adore them more.
Dogs are like that one impulsive friend that you have in high school who’s ready to do anything without thinking and they get themselves into awkward positions. But in the case of doggos, it’s 100 times cuter and adorable. So with that, we bring you 40 dogs who either got stuck into things or utilized their energy in the most dog way possible.
1. He was just hanging around.
2. Get A Border Collie They Said, They’re One Of The Smartest Breeds They Said.
Doggo fit his entire body inside a hanger, we couldn’t figure how but it surely happened.
3. My Dog Finally Got Too Fat For The Doggy Door.
4. This Is My Dog Everyday After School.
5. Yes. He Meant To Do That… Kinda!
Doggo jumps into the water like he’s a professional swimmer. We agree with the doggo.
6. The Cat Made This Look Easy.
7. The Pink Look Is Good.
8. Only My Dog Would Get Stuck Like This. He’s My Special Boy.
9. This boy is majestic.
If we were given the chance to rate this, it’d be a 10/10.
10. Inbred Corgi Is Adorable!
11. Pupper got stuck.
13. I’ve Made A Huge Mistake.
14. I Has A Cloud.
He just manipulated the cushion to his liking and it’s his cloud fort now. Who wouldn’t want that?
15. My Sisters Dog Forgets She Is Not A Puppy Sometimes.
16. Duke Doesn’t Know How To Frisbee Properly.
17. Sorry Mum, But It Was Stronger Than Me. Those Ducks At That Empty Pond Needed Some Exercise. But Be Cool, No Bathing, Ok. You Know What I Hate Getting Wet.
This dog baby just wanted to be a duck and his mom can relate to him.
18. Maxie Relaxing In A Hammock.
We cannot explain how he got entangled this way but he looks so adorable. Can we really blame him?
19. No Sign Of Remorse Detected.
As you can see, most of these doggos got crazy to a very high degree. Getting trapped in places they shouldn’t be in the first place, but what can we say? Maybe it’s their innocent minds doing adorable things for their humans to stay entertained. Yes! you’ve heard that right. They’re just making sure their human companions have fun. But just in case if these weren’t enough, scroll down for even more crazy doggos.
20. Makes My Bark A Lot Louder Though.
21. This Poor Guy Needs Help I Think.
22. I’ll Just Sit Here And Wait For Them To Stop Laughing And Help Me Out.
He was just looking for food and his head disappeared. It’s now a cereal box.
23. Walked Into The Dog Shelter This Morning And This Little Lady Was About To Make Her Escape.
24. My Dog Get’s Pretty Excited When We Go To The Park.
This dog looks like something out of Looney Tunes. Such a cutie. His excitement levels are off the charts.
25. There’s Nothing To Look At. Move On.
His Halloween outfit looks really nice. Half dog, half cereal.
26. My Golden Retriever Likes To Sleep Under The Toilet.
How did he even get stuck there? What was he even thinking? We love him.
27. Dog, Why Do You Do This?
”Mommy you look perfect the way you are, no need for these.”
28. My Dog Doesn’t Understand How To Play With A Frisbee.
29. Heard Her Whining And Turned Around To Find This.
”Help, hooman. I’m stuck here. Some assistance might get me back on my feet.”
30. I Forgot How To Dog.
He almost had it but this darn tree came in the way. Bad tree. Good boy.
31. I’m Puppy Sitting This Weekend And She The Most Beautiful Golden. Don’t Mind My Dog In The Background.
Can this picture get any more wholesome? Cuties in the snow having the time of their lives!
32. I Fit I Sit.
33. The Other Day My Dog Got Attacked By A Raccoon, So I Set Up A Trap. This Is What I Caught.
34. My Dog Barely Escaping A Deadly Wave.
”Get these waves away from me. They’re coming to get me.”
35. My Dog Looks Like That Ugly Wolf Tattoo.
They’re technically wolves so we don’t see anything wrong with this. It’s like that wolf tattoo is a picture of this dog’s ancestor.
36. Golden Retriever Regrets This Decision.
37. So Close.
38. I Tried To Take A Cute Christmas Photo Holding My Dog.
39. Golden_Retriever.exe Has Crashed Unexpectedly.
40. Nailed It! And Not Hurt At All!.
And with that, we conclude our list of 40 amazing dogs that had their owners on their feet. Which ones are your favourite or which ones amused you the most? Let us know in the comment section below and have a great day.