Dogs are great fetchers, but we’re not so sure about catchers.
Doggos are very cute. Sometimes they don’t even try to be cute, the things they do just make em’ look that way. From their adorable acts to weirdness, their presence is very crucial for some to have a really good day.
My father had little doggo back in the 80s. Her name was Lilly. His happiness started depending on her. Unfortunately, Lilly had to be given away to the vets because she had incurred a severe viral disease. And it took him months to overcome the sadness from that separation. That is how strong a bond can be between a human and a dog.
Dogs love to fetch. I don’t know why but they find pure joy when somebody tells them to fetch anything at all. But, when it comes to catching what is asked to be fetched, they can sometimes fail terribly.
Imagine your dog in mid-air about to catch a ball, bone, or a frisbee, and misses the target entirely. I’d die laughing. I know it sounds evil, but wait till you see these dogs trying to catch a frisbee and failing miserably.
1. He’s about to karate chop that frisbee *misses and flops on the ground*
2. “Ohhhh, that was kinda satisfying.”
3. He looks so invested in this. So damn hilarious!
4. Well that’s one way of doing it. Can’t catch it with the mouth, just use them limbs. This doggo is very smart.
5. “I got this, I got this, I got this….” *bang*
6. You’re a terrible person if you laugh at this one. I hope it didn’t hit too hard in the neck.
8. “Where’d it go? It was right there a second ago.”
Safe to say, we’re all terrible hoomans! But how can one control themselves for laughing like an absolutely idiot after watching these misses? Their expressions are so funny and naturally inviting us to laugh hysterically. We hope these doggos will forgive us.
But that thing I said about them making us happy through the weirdest of expressions is so true, after looking at these pictures. In their thought process, they failed to catch a frisbee but ended up making our entire day. Doggos help us without even trying. Legends!
9. I think we might have a winner here.
10. Honestly, I blame the thrower. Nobody laugh at the doggos!
11. No, no, you have to catch it with your mouth, not headbutt it. What a cutie!
12. He thinks it’s a flying saucer and is now running for his life.
13. BAAAM! Headshot!
14. “Catch it!” “What?” “Okay, never mind.”
15. Oooof! Right in the chin.
16. “Okay, I’m positioned….I got this….time to jump…..ouch!”
On a real one though, we really hope all these dogs are fine and they didn’t get hit too hard by the frisbee. Especially, that one dog who crashed right into a tree in an attempt to catch the frisbee. I mean, A+ for effort, but we really hope he’s okay.
We hope you enjoyed these pictures. Hopefully, our timing was perfect and made some of your’s day a little brighter and better than before. Let us know your thoughts in the comments down below. Try to come up with funny captions or anything you wish.
Stay tuned for more.