Aggressive and scary? NO! These are the cutest doggos.
Some dogs are given a very bad reputation by people for being scary and aggressive. And in fiction (movies, TV shows etc) some puppers are shown to be scary. The audience consuming those shows get a sense of fear when they think about these dogs, but this should never be the case because some of these big doggos are the kindest and the most adorably calm dogs you’d ever see. The term ”don’t judge a book by its cover” applies to these big babies too.
Bulldogs and Bull Terriers are very gentle and cuddly, and they would often just do normal dog stuff and more adorably so. A dog only reflects its master. In the hands of a bad trainer, any dog (irrespective of breed) would act harmful to others. But if the trainer is good, you won’t ever have anything to complain about other than not being able to pat these cute doggos. So here is our list of 29 Bull Terriers who are just big babies.
1. “No personal space for me at all!”
2. “This would be your magnificent view if you were Tofu’s chew toy.”
4. Bull terrier: “Do I look good like this?” Bulldog: “Get it over with and take the picture already.”
6. “My deaf girl is highly addicted to screens. She has gotten to the point where she will try to take the phone away from me occasionally. Reddit cat videos are her favourite and make her shake with excitement. Weirdo!”
8. “Waiting on the food rain…”
11. “The doggy daycare sent me this picture of my pup, Wilbur. He’s a character, to say the least.”
14. “Okay, Vicky, now take a candid photo of me, nothing posed, please.”
16. “Pikachu is half bully, half German Shepherd, but she really wanted me to show you guys her new bone.”