Having dogs as pets is probably one of the most fun yet tiring jobs, but the best part is, it does not feel like a job but more like spending quality time with your closes companions. Perhaps the hardest but the craziest phase for both dogs and their hoomans is the early stage of growing up because they both are learning about each other and growing with each other every day. Ever wonder how dogs became man’s best friend? That is because when dogs are growing up, they put in all the effort emotionally and physically to be there for their owners in exchange for love and affection, (and lots of treats!). This is what makes our relationship with dogs so special because it’s the unconditional love and support.
The best part is that while dogs are growing up, they are all also growing on you. They matter to you more and more every passing day and trust me, you become their entire world. That is the purest form of love. Dogs tend to recognise phrases to which they react at certain moments, that is only because their wiggling of the tail is not enough to show how much they love you for doing the bare minimum. That is why people say, pets are like their owners.
These are some of the most adorable dog transformations you will see.
1. From 10 weeks to 10 months, she grew up to be beautiful!
2. From 15 weeks to 10 months, this doggo has been adorable!
3. Cooper grew up amazingly!
4. That is the most adorable transformation ever!
5. Sonnie! The day I got her at 2 months old to present day, over a year old! I didn’t realize how much curlier her hair has gotten!
That is the best 1 ear glow up ever!!
6. Tetris is one handsome boy!
7. Strudel from 2 months to 2 years. She grew into those ears!
8. Sylvester is still the same good boy!
9. We all love a cute transformation. Little Frankie is all grown up! 4, 6, 9 & 12 months.
10. My nugget, Charlie, just turned 6 months old but he’s changed so much since he was a little bean.
This is a mind-blowing transformation!
11. Parker from a few weeks old to almost 14 years! He is the cutest little bean.
12. His name is Herbert! The spot on his head used to be a heart but now it’s just a blob.
13. This pupper just got fluffier!
14. Pipers smile can move all of us!
15. This is Zero.
16. I was so worried about his baby short snoot but he really grew into his face. 8 weeks to 1 year.
17. Ida is here to steal your hearts!
18. 6 weeks to 8 months!! Getting too big to hold
19. From smol potato to lorge Canine Good Citizen! My smiley red merle Aussie – Kudos!
20. Boris, is everything alright?
21. Our Goldendoodle Alexis Rose, 5 weeks and 6 months
22. Luca is a bright young boy!
23. The same bed, but just a little too smol now!
24. From 4 weeks (grumpy potato) to a year (majestic wolf-girl). She’s changed a lot.
25. From 8 Weeks to 8 Months: Citra! Now that is amazing progress!
At the end of this article, all I have realised is that these doggos are all rays of sunshine who make our lives better by just being a part of it. Their little paws and tricks made our hearts melt and swoon. Believe me, when I say this, they have this power over you, their little puppy eyes and cute smile filled with exuberance showing their display of affection for you. They always have your best interest at heart. The best part is, the more they grow, the more they shower you with love, affection and care. Trust me when I say this, your dogs are proud of you and they show it by licking you (I know you love it, do not deny it!), and by the uncontrollable wiggling of their tails.
I loved all of these adorable and cute transformations of these dogs, their growth is absolutely beautiful. I hope you loved it just as much as I did. Let us know which one was your favourite transformation in the comment section.