Dogs have no clue about personal space, but we are not complaining at all.
Dogs are super affectionate. They can not contain all their love for humans inside their tiny bodies. They just do not know what to do with all that love. This is why when you come home after a long day, you will see your dog running around chaotically in every direction, jumping up and down frantically and not knowing how to react. As soon as you approach them, they will jump in your lap and start licking your face. This is just their way of welcoming you and saying that they missed you. Dogs are just wholesome like that. They want to be around their humans all the time and need their undivided attention. If you ever busy doing something else, you will find your dog throwing fits or getting themselves into trouble just to get your attention. To show you more affection, they will sit in your lap even if they have overgrown your lap. They have no sense of personal space and that is because they love us so much. They are clingy and we love it. Dogs are so pure with their love and we really do not deserve it. If you have never come across a clingy dog, we have compiled pictures of 21 dogs that have no clue about personal space. Scroll down below and enjoy the wholesomeness:
1. ”Found my boyfriend and dog taking a nap like this.”
2. ”Installed a cat door. Received a dog.”
3. ”My friend’s dog jumped into the shot.”
4. ”Our dog threw up last night at 4 a.m. He kept me company while I cleaned it up.”
5. ”My friend’s dog wants her human to pet her…all the time.”
6. ”My girlfriend fell asleep with my dog, and he gave me this look after I kissed her on the cheek.”
7. ”My friend’s dog decided to join the fun of a slip and slide. Instant regret.”
8. ”Came home to my roommate’s dog protecting my kitten from the loud thunder and lightning outside.”
9. ”I was wrestling with my dog and forgot that he never misses an opportunity to eat.”
10. ”I’m willing to bet the dog’s name is Sheldon.”
11. ”When your dog is a kung fu master.”
12. ”When you’re trying to send a private message.”
As you can tell, most of these dogs are not lap dogs but they choose to sit in their humans’ laps anyway. This is their way of showing love snd affection. Even if my legs go numb, I will not put down my dog. No matter how much we love our dogs back, it is never enough. Their love is unmatchable. So don’t complain about your dog if they act clingy with you, all they want to do is love you. Scroll down below for more dogs that are clueless about personal space:
13. Friends who poop together, stay together.
14. ”I woke up to him having a puppy dream and lying on me like this.”
15. ”This dog definitely doesn’t know how to behave with other dogs.”
16. ”My dad is very popular at the dog park.”
17. ”Sometimes she has problems recognizing personal space.”
18. ”2 months off the racetrack and my adopted greyhound is still trying to understand what being a lap dog is all about.”
19. ”Our foster dog is not so good with personal space.”
20. ”My girlfriend’s dog is in love with me. This is her…”
Is your dog clingy as well? Do you love it or do you think it’s annoying? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.